This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Live in Cleveland Bootleg

Discussion in 'Jag Panzer' started by Aias, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Aias

Aias Fantasy Football Genius

Hey all, I got a copy of JP's Cleveland show. So, rather than let someone make money off of it by selling more bootlegs. I'll post a couple of the songs tonight and I'll post the rest as time allows. They'll all be up by this weekend.

And as you can imagine, the quality isn't the best. But, for those of us who aren't lucky enough to have seen them in concert yet this is as close as we can get for now.

When you click on the link, ender the 3 letter alphabet code next to the "megaupload" name, wait a few seconds and the download should start. Please let me know if it didn't work.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Feast Or Famine

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Licence To Kill

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Battle Zones

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Legion Immortal

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Take To The Sky

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Black

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service King At A Price

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Iron Eagle

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service The Mission (1943)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Fate's Triumph

:headbang:

2. Harry(not the Tyrant)

Cool man!Thanx for posting that.Feast or Famine is already on my harddrive.:headbang: Rest tomorrow...

3. CauldronBorn

CauldronBorn Under the knife

4. Golden_Goose

Golden_Goose Member

Thanks for posting! :kickass:

Sounds good!

5. Aias

Aias Fantasy Football Genius

Okay, the whole CD is up. Anyone else have any boots to share? I know that there are several out there, but I can't track them down.