This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for two promos and July

Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by dRoEuTsIcRhED, Sep 8, 2011.

1. dRoEuTsIcRhED

dRoEuTsIcRhED New Metal Member

Hello,

I've been searching for these promo versions of The Great Cold Distance and Live Consternation for a while, but so far, with no luck.

Money wise, I would gladly offer at least $20 each. PayPal works fine, plus shipping to Sweden, unless you already live here.

PM or email me: douschi@gmail.com

On a side note: I'm also looking for the July single, plus the russian and ukrainian release of TGCD in plastic cases. These are the final pieces for the collection of my favorite album.

As for the condition, I wouldn't mind one or two scratches. Check the inserted links on top for images of the exact items I'm looking for.

/Adam

2. thomassj

thomassj Member

I have a spare copy of The Great Cold Distance promo which I am willing to part ways with. However, I would prefer a trade, possibly for another Katatonia promo-CD.

3. dRoEuTsIcRhED

dRoEuTsIcRhED New Metal Member

Hmm, a trade sounds nice. Sadly I don't have any promos in my collection, or anything in doubles to trade away really, except a Deliberation single.

Seen it go for less than $20 before on auction, but how much would you prefer if we took the PayPal route?

4. AlexGuinness

AlexGuinness The Collector

I think I can help with the Live Consternation one, maybe the other promo as well.

5. thomassj

thomassj Member

$30 including paypal fees and postage.