This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lyrics...

Discussion in 'Suspyre' started by Spiritual Eclipse, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Spiritual Eclipse

Spiritual Eclipse New Metal Member

Are virtually non-existent on the net, as far as I see. Anyone know where I can find them? Some of the lyrics in A Great Divide really interest me.

By the way, thus far, A Great Divide = album of the year. No joke.

2. Rev. Clayton

Rev. Clayton The Singer

They are in the liner notes...not sure when they're going to get up on the net. Usually Dark Lyrics is pretty good about having lyrics up for prog music, but I noticed they don't have the new album yet.

Send me an email address to clay@suspyre.com and I'll see what I can grab for you.

Clay ~ Suspyre

3. GreggSuspyre

GreggSuspyre Member

That's another downfall about buying the CD on iTunes instead of the real deal - you don't get the liner notes. A huge chunk of our effort (and money) goes into the design and production of them. I'm hoping digital delivery of the liner notes becomes standard practice in the near future, since they are an important part of the package.

4. voodoo

voodoo A little left of heaven

Well, it certainly shouldn't be hard to do. I'm surprised it's not done already. If a music file can be put into cyberspace so can a text file.

5. Spiritual Eclipse

Spiritual Eclipse New Metal Member

Yes, it is very unfortunate. I usually use iTunes since my local music shops have nothing good and it's faster than ordering the actual CD on the net. But I guess my lack of patience has proved to be detrimental this time, haha. And yes, I agree with you. It wouldn't be that hard to enclose the lyrics in a text file (or even the booklet in a .pdf file) and have them download with the album. Ah, well.