This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

M.s.g.

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by exxie, Nov 26, 2004.

1. exxie

exxie Member

Michael Schenker I'm armed and ready he still rocks you know :Spin:

2. Felamid

Felamid Member

Did you see Schenker on tour in the U.K. recently?

3. exxie

exxie Member

Yes at Dudley JB'S Second time round.Different singer from last time but really good.Of course he had to have all lyrics in front of him as he was drafted in last minute.Schenker himself great,just a shame like the others getting on a bit now.(like most of us) Armed and Ready,Rock bottom,lights out,doctor doctor, attack of the mad axeman,on and on,into the arena, Plus some new tracks,yeah they were great.Even my 16yr old daughter loved it!!!

4. Felamid

Felamid Member

I also saw them and thought they were really good. Leif Sundin did a great job on lead vocals and Schenker is really one of a kind!!

What did you think of M.ill.ion?
    I saw Pure Inc. supporting earlier on that tour and they weren't my cup of tea.
    Too much nu-metal influences for my taste...

5. exxie

exxie Member

I really liked them.Good old fashion rock music from Sweden.After we met them and had laugh My Daughter was pleased she got 3 plectrums and 3 drum sticks off them(signed of course) and were are on some video of theirs!!! I got to look for that one now.They will be back some time touring with Wasted?It was a good night for rock.

6. Felamid

Felamid Member

Good to hear you liked M.ill.ion (as I'm in the band!!)

Just wanted your honest opinion, that's why I didn't tell you in the first place. Hope I'm excused for that...
    M.ill.ion will be back in January supporting Waysted and as far as I know we will be playing JB's again.
    I'm really glad you enjoyed us and I/we hope to see you there!

Take care & rock on mate!!

/Johan, (keyboardtrasher)

7. exxie

exxie Member

Are you for real? Question? What was your tattoo and your left arm i think it was? Not that i dont believe you just to make sure eh!! :) :OMG:

8. Felamid

Felamid Member

The eagle... and beneath that one "S"... and not just any "S"...
    I've loved Saxon since I was 12 years old, that's why I got it!

We had a good time in Dudley and met lots of friendly people so we're really looking forward to play there again soon!

9. exxie

exxie Member

:hotjump: :hotjump: :wave: Cool it was a pleasure to meet you all we all had a great time thanks. :loco: My wife wanted to tell you we got your now dirty setlist Wow!!!(with Bj footprints!!) I also have been into Saxon Since they started,Seen them many times.We had great times at Birmingham odeon now a cinema :confused:My fav gig was Crusader tour.If possible could you let us know when your tour dates are Please and About this video thing one of your lady friends flimed.We are going to Saxon again on the march 21st 2005 looking forward to that :headbang: Thanks
    Regards
    Paul

10. Felamid

Felamid Member

I will let you know when we're coming around Dudley again as soon as I know the exact date. It will be between the 20th and 31th of January. Hope you'll come by for another good time!

I'll also check for the footage of our Dudley post-gig rumbling. It could be that it's still in the UK, don't know really. We/M.ill.ion are really excitied about touring the UK with Waysted and it'll be good to see you in Dudley again!
    I'll get back to you well in time before we get there!

Cheers
    /Johan

11. exxie

exxie Member

Cheers.I wish you and all the guys great success with the tour.I have to say one thing.It is so hard for good rock music to get a break in this country playing this stupid pop music all the time!! Hope you get a chance if not it's rock'n'roll Were going to see Edguy in a couple of weeks I like them also.
    Take care enjoy yourself while your over here.
    Paul & Co

12. Fingers

Fingers Member

Felamid - Any ideas on the Waysted line up?

13. Felamid

Felamid Member

Fin (vocals)- Pete Way (as himself)- Chris George (guitar) - Paul Haslin (drums)

It will most likely be this line-up for the January tour. But with Waysted you never know...;-)
    I have to say I miss Paul Chapman, but I'm sure the new axeman knows how to rock!

www.waysted.co.uk

14. heavycelli

heavycelli Member

I always like a song I heard in the 80-ies... Lost Horizon (? or something or last horizon?) is that correct?

15. exxie

exxie Member

you are correct lost horizions