This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Males and Females

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by damnromulans, Jun 28, 2010.

1. King Richard

King Richard Against the wind...

#7521 King Richard, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. arg

arg Active Member

3. Vimana

Vimana Member

Alcohol.

4. arg

arg Active Member

5. CF87

CF87 Active Member

I do not have a lot of expirience with woman, but can't recall any good expiriences with women. If I had the money would not be out paying for whores,etc... I don't know.

6. zabu of nΩd

zabu of nΩd Free Insultation

I feel more pain from my job than from not getting laid tbh. The ratio of that might change whenever i decide to go on this "2-3 year holiday" i'm planning, but i definitely feel that i will get more happiness that way than by spending it on sex.

I agree. Guys with good social skills have a tendency to underestimate the effort it takes guys without good social skills to "put on a good face" for chicks.

Well i guess that's a range of $600-$1200 per month. My monthly rent, utilities included, is at the bottom of that range. Also i get paid about $3500-$4000 per month after taxes.

7. Episteme

Episteme Member

It really depends on where you want to be at in life, understanding your own capabilities and setting your own standards. I've been with some absolutely drop dead gorgeous super model material women, some slightly above average and some average looking ones, and I've never paid for sex. I don't consider myself the best looking of men but I can talk my way through a cardboard box if the situation calls for it. And I still get approach anxiety sometimes! I know guys who are good looking and they've got girls who actually come up to them and pull them away and/or try to have a conversation with them but they've got zero personality or social capabilities and they're still virgins at my age.

I choose not to pay for prostitutes, mainly because of my own morals and principles. I may still have a slightly old-fashioned way of thinking, but I think selling yourself as a whore is still a little low. Yes, they are still people. And yes they can do anything they want... but I don't really want a part in it. Those reciprocated "feelings" you feel, it's part of her job. She's supposed to make you feel special, just like how she treats ALL her customers. Just like it's a bartender's job to show off or flirt for tips.

I have to admit though, that girl you've posted before is absolutely stunning. It's a pity that she's a prostitute.

You can't flick on a switch that immediately turns off your social awkwardness. But what you can do is train yourself to have less inhibition (without the use of alcohol). Do what Derek has done. You don't know until you try... and besides the more you do it, the better you get at it. Also, you'll widen your circle of friends. It's not only about getting laid all the time.

8. Dak

Dak mentat

Why isn't giving it up for free worse than profiting off it?

/questions

9. Vimana

Vimana Member

To each his own. I think finding emotional value in sex that one paid for is kind of sad, but obviously aug doesn't think so. So I don't feel bad for him at all. I personally wouldn't want to do anything similar to what he does, but we have our own paths and we'll see who's more satisfied in the end. Plus, I'm probably the youngest person on this forum and my experience is pretty thin on these matters.

On a side note: Having friends that are two or three years younger than me kinda sucks sometimes. They tell me about these feelings they get for people, and I feel like a robot in comparison. They describe all this shit about how awesome people make them feel, and I've never gone through anything similar. The feelings I've had for girls in the past weren't real. I was just convincing myself that these girls were great for me because I was desperate for companionship. Now that I'm fine with being alone (despite its cons), I find myself frustrated that I've never had any real feelings for a female. It seems awesome, and like something I want to experience, but I already have barriers with trust and I have absolutely no idea how to make myself emotionally vulnerable with people.

10. Episteme

Episteme Member

I dunno, just the way I've always thought. For me, I think half the challenge of getting laid is the chase. Rejection becomes a norm.

11. Dak

Dak mentat

I wouldn't worry about it. The feelings most people get are fleeting and shortlived infatuation. Hardly anything to be jealous about. Finding someone you can trust to be your "other half" is so much better.

12. Vimana

Vimana Member

I agree. I think most of the reason relationships don't work out for younger people is because they fabricate themselves to impress the other person and then eventually become comfortable enough to drop the fabrication, and then they realize they don't like the non-fabricated person. Fuck that shit, I don't want any part of it.

Still, the infatuation is a lot more appealing to me than sitting in the dark alone browsing the internet for hours on end.

13. CF87

CF87 Active Member

I came to the conclusion that the wrong thing about what Aug does is has no idea what it's like to try, but the person understands money and what it does so has somewhat grasp on one of the things that is required. Aug could try with a woman and spend 3,4 hundred dollars on a ring, but it's easier to just pay for a whore. Aug can take the easy way out and does. It's easier being alone. So I am alone. If I had the money factor who knows. I could end up using it like aug does to simply make life easier. People use money all the time. In the end how different can using money be.

14. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

When I went there I got hit on every day.

15. arg

arg Active Member

16. Vimana

Vimana Member

Yeah, dude, I still think that whole "you're better than the other clients" is probably an act.

17. Hez

Hez Evil Dead

Even more so, the challenge and the chase grow to be more appealing than the end product, in my eyes at least. It's discovering a new person (physically, mentally, emotionally) that's exciting and deeply fulfilling for me; the sex itself isn't really the entire package.

Also for those of you lamenting social awkwardness, I've found that alcohol is far from the best drug for improving and encouraging social interaction. Maybe try something else to help ya get started?

18. refraction

refraction Member

Well in moderation. Ive seen one too many guys get wasted then make a total ass of themselves. And then puke on something expensive/female... But just a little can help alot I find.

19. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

Hey diddle ho. I'm not getting laid right now but I have three girls who I can ring up and get with.

20. Chanakya

Chanakya Orphaned Brother

I lost :lol: