This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mandatory Victor Wooten Thread

Discussion in 'RC' started by E-bortion, Aug 23, 2005.

1. HarmonyDies....

HarmonyDies.... Semi-True

I saw Bela Fleck and the Flecktones live at jazzfest and victor wooten did a bass solo, It was was probably the best part of the night.

2. dorian gray

dorian gray Returning videotapes

meh, victor wooten lives here in nashvegas. last summer i was watching an outdoor concert and he walked right past me, carrying his bass. i thought he was gonna play or something. apparently he was just walking around with his bass. heh. anyway, i tried to bump in to him to be able to say, "i bumped into vic wooten" but my wife was in the way and i didnt want to knock her over.

flecktones rules btw.

ps: vic wooten plays here about two nights a week (if any other RCers live in nashville and didnt know that).

3. Chromatose

Chromatose Squid pro quo

wooten used to hang out here at a local bar quite often, everytime he was in the area he'd stop by... my pals used to say to me "oh hay guess who i was hanging out with last night? OH THATS RIGHT VICTOR WOOTEN"