This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEH!

Discussion in 'Andy Sneap' started by kev, Jul 1, 2006.

1. kaomao

kaomao Member

Actually I'm not really into soccer, so I can't tell if the italian soccer is based on fight on the green or playing as a good team would do.
    I thought english people were about fight on the green.... they're famous for that kind of playing.
    Anyway I don't give a fuck if italy wins or not.

2. Deus.exe

Deus.exe BBQ!!!

Kev: An Aussie liveing in Germany.

Brett - KALISIA: With Italy it's "win at all costs". Now that they are playing Germany (SCHLAND!!!!) they're trying to get Frings in the shit for the Germany vs Agrentina punch up after the match, so that he's not able to play in the on Tuesday. Even thought the Argentinian player that he alledgedly punch says the Frings didn't do anything.

I hope that Schland beats them into the ground!

P.S. My rant is only in regards to the Team and not the people of Italy in general.

People = Frendly, great food
    Team = Cheaters, Amatuer thesbians (Horatio, I die)

3. Nitronium Blood

Nitronium Blood UM BOARDS' JESTER

AUSTRALIANS LET US ALL REJOICE FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND METAL!

4. Black neon bob

Well, i think this is one of the worst world cup tournaments i have ever seen... the refs are horrible, not all of them, but there were at least 4-5 refs on the field who turned a, what could be a great match, into a drama fest full of divers and actors...

I still feel bad thinking of how we got eliminated out of the world cup...
    sure, the dutch team were not the best, but none of the teams were really... italy looked like crap, germany, france, and now look at them.. especially germany and france have growed into the tournament, italy just got lucky with that penalty... ;)

Holland VS portugal was a horrible, horrible match.. i cried while i watched it... amazing goal on portugal's side for sure, but the second half? bleh... animosity, unfair behaviour, acting, drama, fights, there has been 28 minutes of actual proper playtime in the second half, and the rest was horrible... im not saying we got robbed (well i do actually) but i feel we all got robbed from a great game like brazil VS france, or germany VS argentinia...

I think germany might win this cup afterall... who would have thought that eh? i do like the french team, but they have henry, and henry pulled a figo as well on spain! i'll never forget that, he got scrubbed on his shirt, and he went down like a little bitch "like OMG!! MY FACE!! MY FACE!!! i'll never look beautifull again!! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN!!!"
    He then gets the free kick, and they score out of the situation... 2-1.

if it were me in the fifa, things would look different next european or world cup... players who pull a figo would be suspended for 2 matches...
    They have 5 refs on the field during a match, yet they fail to see someone diving like italy did VS australia... or a ref pulling out three yellow cards for one player...
    Hell, just get a replay TV down there, let a 6th official sit behind it all match long, they all have contact through headsets, when in doubt, let him have a decent look at what happened, and if that happened right now, figo would be suspended for acting and headbutting in one game, italy would not have gotten that penalty, and henry would have been suspended and not gotten that free kick situation, so no goal as well... fair is fair, right? cause so far, drama queens and divers have gotten their teams through... something needs to happen, now can i get an amen dammit?!? ;)

5. kev

kev Im guybrush threepwood

sacly bob! WE NEED a 6th offical for figo alone.

6. Deus.exe

Deus.exe BBQ!!!

A-Fuckin'-MEN!!!

7. Brett - K A L I S I A

Brett - K A L I S I A Dreaded Moderator

Sorry guys... :cry:

8. Black neon bob

yeah.. bummer...i thought they would win now, they beat argentinia!

Italy deserved it though, they played a good game of soccer..

9. Brett - K A L I S I A

Didn't watch the game, just turned on the TV and saw : "Wow, 2 more minutes in the overtime, guess there will be some penalties" and then saw the two (very good) goals... Outch...

10. Black neon bob

The goals were amazing! especially that first one... great execution..

Roll on France VS portugal!
    i hope france wins that one, i want to see ronaldo cry one more time this world cup... :lol: :cry: :cry: :lol:

and the finals, and to be honest, im allready gettin a bit tired of the world cup now, i have seen every match so far, and im happy once were done with it really... i think it might have something to do with none of my favorite teams playing anymore..

australia, south-korea, holland, argentinia, ghana, england... all are out! :Smokin:

11. _RiseInside_

_RiseInside_ Member

italy deserved to win. they played better. Nevertheless scoring around 118 minutes was very tough for germany.

let´s see what happens tomorrow :)

12. Benny H

Benny H Degenerate

Doing things by video evidence is a good idea, but I think the 1st step is to introduce it by simply reviewing all matches, and maybe do this throughout all domestic competitions.

Hefty fines, bans, team penalties, and knowing that every incident will be reviewed = players attitudes will soon change... if they have any brains.

It's always so obvious on the replays too, they simply wouldn't be able to get away with it. The crucial thing is just to make sure it's not worth them risking it.

13. Black neon bob

Hey that's even better Benny!!

Yeah.. some big fines and suspension should do the trick just fine.. they just need to know that they are being watched, and that they wont get away with the sneaky stuff...

Fifa needs to step up now...

14. LynchpiN

LynchpiN Don't like presets.

The frenchies deserved beating us. (Don't know why I'm saying "us", the actual players keep all the money and respect anyways). Zidane kicked their asses, about time: those cocky millionaires were totally out of their shoes.

I'm pretty happy that everybody here is back to life again. Everyone was off work during the matches, I've heard of people being shot by not being supportive to the brazilian campaing, even a family that almost died in a fire because they didn't want to run and miss the game. It's insane :lol:

15. kev

kev Im guybrush threepwood

Frenchies are gonna dish out beats to the portugese tonight on behalf of Bob and I :lol:

16. Brett - K A L I S I A

17. Black neon bob

Let us pray Kev... let us pray...

18. Black neon bob

God.. i hate that portugese coach and the bench.. ronaldo dived, no penalty, and look at them with their hands in the air like it's so unfair that they did not get it... lol... :cry:

However, i doubt henry as well... i dont think that was a penalty, he could just stand up and get going again, but he did get hooked for a sec there...

i dunno... im hoping for a 1-1 and then penalties... france needs to win though! :p

19. Brett - K A L I S I A

20. _RiseInside_

_RiseInside_ Member

why don´t you create your own "portuguese team hate" topic uh ? :p

Congratulations to France and Brett. They were the better team. Portugal didn´t show ways to break their tight after-penalty-defence-tactic.