This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Members of DYNAZTY have a new Prog Metal band.

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Metaldrumz, Oct 2, 2015.

1. zinescene

zinescene Member

Add me to the list of fans of this. Very impressive. So can we expect to see them at ProgPower 2017 :)

2. Azrael LenGraden

Azrael LenGraden Lake Of Fire

Am I the only one that hears a little Daniel Heiman in his voice? I like this more and more every time I hear it!

3. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Finally had a chance to listen to the whole EP. This thing fits me like a well worn glove. It's like they studied all groups of the form and picked out only the finest elements to distill into their project. May they make many hours of music this way.

4. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

5. Charlie Dudley

Charlie Dudley So where do we begin and what else can we say?

Any chance we get the Dynazty guys to come in early and play days 1 or 2 with this band?

Kez likes this.
  6. Kez

Kez pronounced Keez

This would be OUTSTANDING!! I vote YES! ;)

#26 Kez, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  7. WBS

WBS Member

Any updates on this?

8. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Took awhile, but ...... YES!

SWEDEN'S PARALYDIUM SIGN WITH FRONTIERS MUSIC SRL; DEBUT ALBUM EXPECTED IN FIRST HALF OF 2020

"...Frontiers Music Srl announces the signing of Paralydium to their rapidly expanding roster. The band’s debut album is tentatively scheduled for release in the first half of 2020.

"The writing process for the new album started soon after our first release back in 2015,” says guitarist John Berg. "When the songs really started to come together, I began to feel that they had a certain interplay with each other which got me thinking on making this a conceptual album. The real challenge was to integrate all the elements, put the pieces together. As a result, the outcome is something more than just an ordinary album, just wait and you will see. Our music crosses many borders in terms of styles, so we believe that Paralydium and Frontiers will be a great team."..."

Kez and Mardoch like this.
  9. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

holyshitholyshitholyshit

I was just listening to this over the weekend and lamenting that those 3 tunes seemed to be it. Ohhhhh boy this is genuinely exciting.