This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Metal IR Pack for X50

Discussion in 'Backline' started by NecroDM, Jun 29, 2014.

1. NecroDM

NecroDM br00taliz0r

Hi everyone!
    Here's my little contribution to this community, I've learned a lot here even though I'm just a hobbyist playing guitar and recording my own bands.
    Since I don't have much experience I can't provide many insights into audio engineering, however I can share a pack of matched-eq IRs I made for you.
    Although I no longer use match-eq when mixing I still find it useful in some occasions when tracking and referencing tones.

I created these using TSE X50 v2 as it's my favorite amp sim regarding features and feel, and also for consistency. E.g. Exodus - Tempo of The Damned tone was recorded with a modded jcm800 so I could have used Lepou HyBrit since it's a jcm ampsim, but i prefer to use X50 instead.

So without further ado here's my Metal IR Pack for X50 with tones from some of my favorite bands I hope you guys enjoy it! :headbang:

Download Here: Metal IR Pack

2. otamatone

otamatone Member

3. Pickasso

Pickasso Member

These are tight!
    Cheers:Spin:

4. 21-only-son

21-only-son Member

5. Condenado

Condenado Member

What parameters in x50 have you used to play with these impulses? with or without tscreamer? with or wihout poweramp? thanks

6. NecroDM

NecroDM br00taliz0r

Default settings, TS off and poweramp on.

@21-only-son: The playing isn't good but the tone is cool \m/