This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Michael Jackson is dead

Discussion in 'Non-Opeth Music Chat' started by Koi, Jun 26, 2009.

1. metal_wrath

metal_wrath I dip my forefinger...

Janet Jackson boob incident? Not something I would care to see, maybe if she was stripping in front of me...

Fuck you.

2. i aint play this

lmfao rofl rofl ahahahahahahahahahahahha

3. {-sapob-}

{-sapob-} Member

ok dude,
    But the boob thing was interesting, because it was celebrity boob, and there was some controversy over where and when the boob was released.

4. rrjii2000

rrjii2000 Member

I second this, you should really learn some manners, and have some simple dignity, even if you disagree.

5. hexwind

hexwind Creepiness Och Terrorism

Deal with people the way they understand.
    I don't know how long have u been in this board or how frequently you are here, but in case you have noticed that this Arsmas is so fuckign childish and all what he's looking for is insulting people to have some attention,plus, look at this thread and the other one (on opeth forum) and see how many people like/love(d) MJ, he didn't even bother to respect MJ death or the fans, I agree he is free to express himself but in an intellectual way and without hurting anyone. I was tad pissed off when i heard about MJ death, plus i had a bad day yesterday, and i've seen that post which pissed me off. so i dealt with it the way he obviously understands. Sorry for being quite rude. But i'm not usually like that if you have ever seen any of my posts so far. :saint:

6. de_aztec

de_aztec Member

imo his musical talent doesnt counter-balance his pedophilia

7. Lateralus14

Lateralus14 New Metal Member

Imo the only thing that really died that day was the guy surrounded in celebrity scandal and shit. He had already stopped making great albums so nothing really changed in the musical world with his death. So, that being said, this death is about as important as Paris Hilton dying or something to me, but that doesn't mean he wasn't (emphasis on WAS) a great pop artist.

8. outerone

outerone Alchemy of the Sorcerer

There probably will never be such a larger than life performer. Great singer, great talent, great dancer. The world raped the guy from every corner, hope he is getting some rest now in a peacefull place full love, its what he deserves.

You will be remembered MJ!!!!

9. i aint play this

I wouldn't blame the world or the media so much though, the guy had problems and raped himself more than anyone else did.

10. BloodSword

BloodSword Member

Now there's a real classy response. All the disdain you get from this forum, you completely deserve man. Even in death you show no respect, fuckin' pathetic.

11. aaronjs

aaronjs Member

Would somebody make a thread if Gary Glitter dropped dead tomorrow?

The two of them were/are sick fucks. The only difference is one was an incredibly successful entertainer, which in no way exonerates him from the life he led.

I feel badly because he was, indeed, a sick man....not because of the way his life ended.

12. rrjii2000

rrjii2000 Member

Dude, I'm not being critical of your statement, I'm agreeing with you. Anyone that blatantly disrespects the dead has some serious issues. I grew up (as in lived my teenage years) during the 80's and MJ success was beyond belief, and his talent unprecedented. His death is tragic, but his legacy will live on forever.

13. hexwind

Oops i think i misunderstood you buddy. Sorry.
    :kickass:

14. murderedbysound

murderedbysound MurderedbySound

Even though I never cared for his music he did do a lot for it and for that I respect him ( just in the music area ). On a side note we can add Farrah Fawcet and now Billy Mays to the list of people dropping dead in June 09. 4 pretty big name people dying in a month is pretty big.

15. SerenityNow!

SerenityNow! *burp*

OXI CLEAN!!!!

RIP

...and Farrah has already been forgotten since MJ croaked. Too bad...

16. Arasmas

Arasmas New Metal Member

guys, keep in mind that you are mourning a child molester. also his musical career had been pretty much over for more than 10 years. good fucking riddance

17. hexwind

And you have to keep in mind that you should respect people, and those who died. And how do the hell you know that he was a pedophile or not? the won the case and those people who blamed him have just fucking sick minds and want to create dramas around such icon. On the top of that, being a pedophile, gay, a-sexual is none of our business. He is a musician, and a great one, and this is what counts. Why don't you insult Rob Halford for being gay?? it's his business. and show some respect to people.

18. To rid you disease

did you just compare pedophilia with homosexuality? its not about what his fantasies were. pedophelia invoves molesting children, not appreciating having your ass fucked by another dude.

19. hexwind

I'm not comparing the desires or anything, I just meant that the sexual orientation is something personal. And MJ was NOT a pedophile and that was proved, plus, that kid's mother used her kid for such case to have money.

20. Koi

Koi Member

Here's a personal memorie involving michael:
    I used to collect coins when i was little, and my mother found this box with some various stuff involving foreign money from the trashroom, inside of the box there was a michael jackson casette with the silver michael jackson on the cover...I remember listening to the casette all night long with my first walkman (freestyle) being totally blown away :D (a moment of nostalgy :D)