This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Military Discounts

Discussion in 'Triton Power Cruise' started by TexasBeth, Sep 6, 2009.

1. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

Hello All. Happy Labor Day weekend.

As a suggestion in these forums came up to offer military discounts. I think that is a wonderful idea and so it was said, so it shall be done.

We are adding a $50 off option for current AND past military personnel and their spouses. You will be required to present proof of either discharge or active duty ID. This offer goes to all US Armed Forces. If a person fails to present ID the $50 will be charged back and credentials to the event will be held. You may present proof of duty in advance to save a step.

I expect this option to be available as of Monday, Sept. 7, 2009.

Email me if you have questions.

2. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! The code for anyone able to use the discount is TPCMIL

3. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Most awesome! Right after dinner, I'll contact Frank_E and get this thing booked! I am stoked about this, but right now, we got PROGPOWERUSA coming up!!!!!!

4. J-Man

J-Man Old as Yoda

this is something I can sink my teeth into, thanks to Beth for remembering the guys and gals that serve or have served in the US Military. I look forward to seeing all of you veterns or active service members on this cruise.

5. Diamond45

Diamond45 Terminate Bad Music

I was wondering if you'd take the military discount! :)