This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mix Feedback for a Metal Band in Hawaii (yes Hawaii)

Discussion in 'F.O.H.' started by a1234567390, Oct 12, 2015.

1. a1234567390

a1234567390 New Metal Member

Hello everyone.

I joined this forum about 4 years ago and rarely posted (literally 2 posts before this one lol), but have always kept active reading a lot of posts involving mixing. I can safely say I have learned a LOT of shit in those years and feel like I can share a worthy mix. There are no vocals in this test.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41998022/Music/inadequate remixed F.m4a

Drums: All programmed. Orbin/Larson shell and room samples triggered using Slate Trigger. I highly recommend his sample pack, by far one of the best samples i've ever used in the 4 years I've been learning about recording drums. Cymbals, overheads, and more room samples used via Superior Drummer (Metal Foundry Pack).

Guitars: TSE X50, using custom Impulses. Double Tracked.

Bass: Fender Jazz sample using TSE BOD v2 (a sansamp emulator).

The sample above is my band from Hawaii going on for about 4 years now.
    www.facebook.com/skylenehi

Any feedback (positive, negative) is highly appreciated. I have my flame suit on if needs to be lol. Getting ready to release another cd and wanted to throw in some finishing touches!

2. a1234567390

a1234567390 New Metal Member

and somehow i fucked this up. Posted it in the wrong thread. Mods can you please move it? lol

3. xFkx

xFkx gain induction

It's a bit too loud, you can hear the whole mix slightly distorting, other than that it's pretty cool