This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Murder Book" lyrics

Discussion in 'Neurothing' started by FAJFER, Feb 23, 2009.

1. FAJFER

FAJFER www.neurothing.com

I will be putting out the lyrics and description from time to time but before I’ll start there are few words about the album concept.

The root idea was really simple, just writing about serial killers cases. I was inspired by ten volumes Murder Case Book. And deeper I went more I realized that it won’t be that easy. I found a lot of similarities in every human being. We just have it in us. The killer is ME!!! And you… No matter if we want it or not. This whole pretending doesn’t take us anywhere. Human being just loves blood and flesh and makes everything around suffer. Don’t you agree? Then open your eyes and look around. If some creatures will discover our being signs after few thousand years, what would it be? You tell me now. And who is here to judge? Why somebody sets the boundaries and tells what is wrong and what is not. Who the fuck are you? Criminals are saying don’t kill, rapists are saying do not rape and thieves do not steal. What is the real line and who’s right about it? I’m not saying go and do what you feel, I’m saying that we are the parasite by this what we do to this world. Is it too serious for you? Yes it is real and I don’t see escape and hope. I’m sorry. Maybe we should disappear to keep this place alive. Always the same, choosing between what is good and what is evil. But what is the definition and where is the line? We hunt, we chase, we destroy, we kill, and finally we’re alone…
    Yes, this kind of thoughts came after reading all of this shit, watching human being and comparing the behavior. And then came out the nine lyrics. This is a word concept about us going to hunt and leaving nothing behind… This is the Murder Book.

2. FAJFER

Kill It
    Digging inside
    There is no light

Kill what you can feel
    Then you can judge
    Kill
    There is no need to be alive

Digging inside
    There is no life

Feel
    What might be weak that you can conquer
    Then you can kill it
    Then you can judge
    Judge
    Then you can kill it

Kill it
    Digging inside there is a light
    Then you can kill it

Digging inside
    There is no light

Where’s the crowd that used to shatter your soul?
    How does it feel to be alone?

How does it feel when you’re alone?

There is no life
    No light
    No life

How does it feel to be alive when there’s no light?
    How does it feel to be alone?
    Alone

So here it comes, the first lyrics of the Murder Book. I don’t think it’s something really deep behind these words. I wanted it simple and straight forward. Just after the rain of HOPE the hunting begun. And it’s just simple like cutting the throat. It takes its weapon and goes. And there is no mercy and no feelings involved, pure nature. It just conquers the weak. It doesn’t have hope, it lives in the dark world, there’s no life and no light… It lives alone because everything around is already dead… There is no pretending, it’s a nature call. Kill It!!!

3. FAJFER

In the blood he shines
    In the flesh he rise
    In the fame of death

Death is what we forget that we’re living for
    Death is the queen we’re dying for
    Death is the king the life gives into and bends its neck
    Death is the queen
    Death is the king
    In the name of death
    Death is the answer

This night will end
    Take him away from the licks of flame
    From the hands of the flame

Nobody hears his screams
    Nobody in the crowd
    No one
    Nobody cares about feelings

Mind your life
    Mind your soul
    Mind the flame of the fame
    The flame

In the blood he shines so bright
    It brings glory, respect
    He gets his mark
    In the blood

Fame hides his head so high in the clouds
    The flame is burning
    The life is fading
    Poison is filling me

Do you live?
    It’s so important for the king
    And for the queen

Before I’ll write anything I’m gonna link you to the Philip Carlo’s interview of Richard Ramirez. Just follow this link http://www.philipcarlo.com/works/nightstalker/ramirez-interview.html and read!!!

I think it explains a lot. Hands of Death lyric are based on it. Death and how we see it today. Is it spiritual or just news in the TV, another thing to talk the next day? Isn’t it amazing? The child taking the first breath in and the last breathe out of dying body. Or like Ramirez says “a spasm of the voice box”.
    So can the serial killer say that these things are mystical and spiritual for him? He was there so probably he can.
    How many people died just now? Did you notice? Do you feel it? Or is it just these ten students in the Winnenden School you saw in the news?
    Death and fame… and flame.
    Richard Ramirez. How proud and glorious in his satanic serial killer fame… showing the Pentagram inside his hand to the press.
    We all depend on it. The king and the queen, they rule our life, our first breath in and the last spasm.
    So do you wanna be just daily (deadly) news or does the death means more to you? We can’t stop it but we can appreciate the life and respect somebody’s death.
    Do we really need Richard Ramirez to tell us that it’s something spiritual? Do we need a serial killer to make us realize that they feed us with this shit every day?
    “Panem et circenses” – this is what we want.
    So do you live? It’s so important…