This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My current view of this years ProgPower or "Am I getting old?"

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Mosquito, Aug 18, 2011.

1. No Username

No Username Member

Last year was probably my toughest PP financially. Brought hard liqour, bought no beer or food at the venue, only bought two CD's and two shirts.

But I still had a blast.

This year, financially it will not be much better. I have a new job and am basically taking the time off without pay. But I put 50/paycheck away and have enough to cover the cost of driving, eating, and sleeping. Maybe buy a couple more CDs than last year. DEF gonna get me my Special Evergrey T shirt!

I don't know if you can say you are too old for ProgPower. I am 51 and giggle like a teenager at the thought of coming up to Atl and hanging with my peeps.

Maybe we will not have the show for 10 more years, or even 5. But the last 9 years have given me a lifetime of great memories. Worth every penny.

2. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

/endthread.