This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Friend was MURDERED! :(

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by Danny rctv, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Danny rctv

Danny rctv Girl Band Geek!

I'm so Fucked up over this I've been crying off and on! Why does it have to happen to the good ones! I knew this girl for 20 years and she was one of the nicest fucking people I've ever known and one of the most METAL Metal chicks ever!! There's an article about it on Blabbermouth and I don't like some of the stuff talked about in it. What ever she was going through personally ( I never noticed it) the fact is some heartless piece of shit murdered her over the holiday weekend and dumped her nude body in secluded bicycle area! FUCK I am so tore up over this!!! :cry::cry:
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151578

2. Eddieline

Eddieline More beer, please

Very sad to hear. My condolences.

3. Doodoobubbachuck

Doodoobubbachuck Maidens' drums

:( I'm so terribly sorry for your loss and the loss to all her friends and family. Hugs, Danny. She would want you to keep your chin up. *hugs*

4. Danny rctv

Thanks Linda but I'm still choked up. If there is an after life, I hope she's partyin' it up with Michelle Meldrum & Dimebag Darrell. Dimebag was one of her closest friends & she had a big hole in her heart over him being murdered and could never stop talking about him. I might go visit the spot her body was found tomorrow. I mean I've known people who have died but never murdered!

The press out here have been making some really fucked up and false reports about how she lived her life which has nothing to do with what happened. This is just a tragedy all the way around.

Here's an outtake from the latest episode of my TV show our end of the year special and I always give final a shout out to the people we lost. When I finished this last week I was saying to myself nobody else better die and well, make that 11 people now! :cry:

#4 Danny rctv, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  5. Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson"

My god, Danny, that's awful. I'm so sorry to hear this. What a terrible tragedy...

6. Big Momma Nav

Big Momma Nav Celebrity Chef

Jill Marie Abbott - Oh my, that's dimebag's sister? Damn, hasn't that family been through enough. :(

n

7. Danny rctv

Actually they weren't related but she was very close with Dime and he'd joke to people that she was his sister.