This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My son

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Foolishandbroken, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Foolishandbroken

Foolishandbroken New Metal Member

Ok, Matt, just wanted to encourage you that the madness is spreading in England.
    My family are all into Theocracy now, and I just gave a copy to my son who is nine years old, and he plays it every night at bedtime so I will dance and mosh to it instead of making him go to bed.

Hmm...neat tactic....

Seriously though, he has been through a lot of spiritual battles these last few years and "Victory Dance" just sums it all up for him - that's the song he plays most at bedtime! Powerful spiritual song!

Hope that blesses you - there's something in the Bible that says that "out of the mouths of babes and infants I have ordained praise" (God, that is)....well, you guys made it happen. Thanks dudes.

Si

2. dwellceller

dwellceller Member

I can't speak for Matt...but this is a great heartwarming story! .....Hey i feel like 9 sometimes myself and the great lyrics and songs of Theocracy help me return to being like a child inside.
    Thanks for sharing this

PS - Gday from Australia ....The Ashes series is exciting isn't it? (if you're a cricket fan?)

3. Kenneth R.

Kenneth R. Cináed

great story, and it makes me wish i was listening to Theocracy back in those days :)

4. Matt Smith

Matt Smith THEOCRACY

Wow, that's really awesome man. Thanks for sharing.

5. Der Schriftsteller

Der Schriftsteller Author of the Aparillion

I have infected my little brother with Theocracy too. Usually he hardly listens to metal at all, but he listens to Theocracy all the time.