Separate names with a comma.
Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!
Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by MegustaMucho, Jan 29, 2008.
my browser (firefox) crashes when i go to myspace.. does anyone knows why ?
update it perhaps or reinstall firefox
already done, i still have the same problem
Become an hero.
don't have a myspace account, or go directly to http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
flush cookies and stuff?
or maybe its an screen problem you know recently my friend bought a fucking brand new HD screen and when he goes on some sites his computer gets black screen
it's just the evil curse of myspace. nothing to worry about.
Why in hell u post this kind of SHIT to CoB Off-Topic? Get a life dude!
who the fuck are you?
I support this
And who the fuck do you think you are?
Is this on topic? No, then it can be posted in off. Ive seen topics about less than this, so sod off
Quite impossible to know but here are some ideas to try. I don't know how good you are with this computer stuff so I apologies if some of these are too obvious to you...
- uninstall firefox and delete manually all firefox directories (C:\Documents and Settings\your_user_name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox, C:\Documents and Settings\your_user_name\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla, C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox) before installing new version, sometimes uninstall lefts something behind. Take backup of your bookmarks first so you won't lost them. You can also check your registry and clean firefox stuff that uninstall left from there, but don't do it unless you are absolutely fucking sure that you don't mess up anything.
- Disable all add-ons you have installed.
- Get newest flash plugin, older versions are know to cause problems.
- If you are using firebug remove/disable it, I have heard that it causes problems in myspace sometimes
- Check if you system has C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\nsBrowserOpt.dll file. It's not Firefox file but some mallware/addware file that is know to cause crashes. Rename it/remove it and try if myspace works after that.
- If you are using XP try running Firefox on windows 2000 compability mode: 1. Close Firefox by opening the File menu and choosing Exit.
2. Right click the icon you use to start Firefox and choose Properties.
3. Click on the Compatibility tab.
4. Select Run this program in compatibility mode for.
5. Choose Windows 2000 in the drop down.
6. Click OK. Now that Firefox is set to run in Windows 2000 compatibility mode, it may no longer crash.
...as if CoB-OT was a place with no "shit" here and there.
Here's not school, nor a place in which to discuss about serious stuff only... CoB-OT is internet, as is MySpace.
And then, no need to say "get a life, dude!" and bash on him only for a simple question that MegustaMucho made, yours is quite an over-reaction, isn't it? Sorry.
Anyway, yeah, nice to meet ya... but who are you?
He's a really cool guy who owns our souls and deserves praise.
You said it all yourself. Oh, and protip n.2: don't get mad at anything on the OT, it's the worst you can do, you'll be flamed/prosecuted/executed/buried alive just for the fun of it(and I must admit it can be really funny), so if you're here to stay, calm down dude. OT is that: Off Toppic.
Fuck off retard.
This is CoBOT. This is serious business.
Yeah, that's true. And don't forget your suit and tie when you come here!
... When posted that got pretty bad day, was LITTLE too serious...
Get facebook lol