This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Negura Bunget UK dates

Discussion in 'code666' started by Baletempest, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Baletempest

Baletempest Singer of Strange Songs

Couldn't think of anywhere else to ask this but apparently NB will be supporting Ephel Duath in London on May 16th, does anyone know if this is true? Promoters here have a habit of jumping the gun so I wanted to get this confirmed 100% before forcing everyone I know to go to this.

I hope it isn't true tho' I'd rather they ahd a proper headlining gig:heh:

2. Emi

Emi underdog

as far as i know it is not 100% confirmed, but i really hope it will happen. will let you know when is sure.

(btw, watching Ephel Duath and Negura Bunget in the same show is probably one of the best thing that you can imagine, in fact i'm thinking about booking a flight to London... :) )

3. Negru

Negru New Metal Member

Negura Bunget - Festivals 2007

10/03/2007 - Weikersheim (DE) "Ruf der Raben" Festvial - Backstage Rockclub - www.backstage-rockclub.de + Aes Dana, Orlog, Varg, Atopie.

20/07/2007 - Pößneck (DE) - "Hell’s Pleasure" Festival + Secrets of the Moon, Shining, Zemial, Meleches, Opera IX, Desaster...

Negura Bunget - European Tour 2007

04/04/2007 - Budapest (HUN) - Blue Hell (www.redhole.hu) + Adultery
    05/04/2007 - Trencin (SVK) - Piano Club (www.pianoclub.sk) + Adultery, Infer...
    06/04/2007 - Ostrava (CZE) - Prostor (www.prostor-tancirna.net) + Adultery, Hyperborean Desire
    07/04/2007 - Gmunden (AT) - Mc Wolverines + Adultery, Trimonium
    08/04/2007 - Praga (CZE) - Bordo (www.bordo.cz) + Adultery, Tabor Radosti
    09/04/2007 - t.b.a.
    10/04/2007 - Nice (FR) - Sezamo + Kathaarsys, Artefact
    11/04/2007 - Lyon (FR) + Kathaarsys - tbc
    12/04/2007 - Barcelona (SP) + Ataraxie, Nemesis Ateterna - tbc
    13/04/2007 - Bilbao (SP) - Durango (www.plateruena.net) + Kathaarsys, Nemesis Oculta
    14/04/2007 - Madrid (SP) - Ritmo&Compas (www.ritmoycompas.com) + Ataraxie, Undefined
    15/04/2007 - Valencia (SP) - Paberse Matao (www.pabersematao.com) + Kathaarsys
    16/04/2007 - Lisbon (PT) - Culto Club (www.cultoclub.com) + God
    17/04/2007 - Bordeaux (FR) - Heretic Club (www.hereticclub.com) + Nydvind, Angmar
    18/04/2007 - Groninghen (NL) - Vera (www.vera-groningen.nl) + Gheestenland
    19/04/2007 - Hamburg (DE) - Markthalle (www.markthalle-hamburg.de) + Odem Arcarum
    20/04/2007 - Bischofswerda (DE) - Eastclub (www.east-club.de) + Menhir
    21/04/2007 - Munich (DE) - Titanic City (www.titaniccity.de) + Odem Arcarum - tbc
    22/04/2007 - Berlin (DE) - Knaak Club (www.knaack-berlin.de) + Menhir
    23/04/2007 - t.b.a.
    24/04/2007 - t.b.a.
    25/04/2007 - t.b.a.
    26/04/2007 - t.b.a.
    27/04/2007 - Zella-Mehlis (DE) - Einsiedel + support
    28/04/2007 - Burgdorf (CH) - Kulturkeller Alpina (www.kulturkeller.ch) + support
    29/04/2007 - Brescia (IT) - La Sfinge (www.lasfingemetalpub.com) + support
    30/04/2007 - Zagreb (CR) - KSET (www.kset.org) + support
    01/05/2007 - Nova Gorica (SL) - Mostovna (www.mostovna.com) + Absentia Lunae
    02/05/2007 - Hekelgen (BE) - 162 (www.paniquedo.be) + Morrigan
    03/05/2007 - Nijmegen (NL) - Staddijk (www.staddijk.nl) + Walpurgisnacht, Carach Angren
    04/05/2007 - Bad Segeberg (DE) - "Av is og ild" - Metal Fest (www.avisogild.de)*+ Adultery
    05/05/2007 - Paris (FR) - La Loco (www.laloco.com)
    06/05/2007 - t.b.a.
    07/05/2007 - Cork (IR) - Au Cruiscin Lan + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    08/05/2007 - Dublin (IR) - Voodoo Lounge + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    09/05/2007 - t.b.a.
    10/05/2007 - Nottingham (UK) - Rock City (www.rock-city.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    11/05/2007 - Hitchin (UK) - Club 85 (www.club-85.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    12/05/2007 - Cardiff (WE) - Clwb Ifor Bach (www.clwb.net) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    13/05/2007 - Southampton (UK) - Joiners (www.joinerslive.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    14/05/2007 - Manchester (UK) - tbc
    15/05/2007 - Brighton (UK) - Engine Room (www.engineroomclub.com) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
    16/05/2007 - London (UK) - Underworld (www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk

We still have some open dates, so if anybody can help... do it fast!

Stay Black!

4. Baletempest

Baletempest Singer of Strange Songs

Cool, shall be there with as many people as possible.

Here's hoping its a co-headliner, or that you get 45mins:)

5. unhinged

unhinged R.i.P. Lizard

that free date after dublin really should be belfast

still bummed we didn't get to play with nb last time with all the visa problems etc...beh

6. Darkcrawl

Darkcrawl Member

WOW! Great stuff. I could go to London, Hitchin, Brighton or Southampton so I'll try to get 2 days off and go to 2 of those venues, I think :worship:

7. Joe B

Joe B Newcomer to metal!

I will be at the Brighton show, it will be my first metal show too :D

I first listened to Bossk, and that was the band that opened my mind to listening to metal... so I ordered my ticket for the show, solely for bossk. Then in a few weeks I start getting into metal more, and try Negura and really like them! I can't wait, I'm not a huge fan of Ephel, but the whole lineup for Brighton will be great (a local black metal band is playing too, Iceni, but don't think they have anything online yet).

Just a shame Negura aren't the headline act hehe :D

8. Emi

Emi underdog

I'm sure you'll enjoy the show, and Discover that Ephel Duath are simply the BEST metal band in the world, trust me :)

9. Joe B

Joe B Newcomer to metal!

So I will listen to them further ;) I hope I like, but I'm still interested to see them. Thats rare for a support act in my recent shows.

Emi, I see you are running the auralmusic site? I just bought some stuff from you, the boxset, Inab ep, and also another order for N Crugu Bradului.

I don't think it was you who I spoke with on email (I checked, and it was Fausto) :D

10. Emi

Emi underdog

yes I'm the "BIG BOSS" of Aural Music, code666, Goregorecords, and all our sublabels :saint:

Fausto is my right... (opps, left!!) hand :heh:

11. lurch70

lurch70 Member

so all these dates came and went ... any live reviews / photos from around the web?????

I am sure at least a few people attended the shows ...

12. Joe B

Joe B Newcomer to metal!

Saw them last night, really great performance in Brighton... :)

Negura came on, and played the Inaraborot track, awesome right away! Really great set, and they played tracks from across their discography (which is something that I think most bands fail with, only playing new material which often ruins gigs slightly for me). Two great tracks from OM too (Norilor and Þesarul De Lumini - being the final track, which was brilliant). Really by far the best act of the night (I didn't stick around for Ephel Duath though). A shame it was only 30-35 mins max, one of the best sets of the year!

PS I know maybe most people don't care, but I think it does add to the set (was how they introduced the tracks and which album they were from etc). I mean most bands, just play the tracks with no words in between (and unless you are a super fan who knows their discography off by heart, you might not know whats being played).

Hope to see them again, and maybe a full length set next time!

13. Myklon_B

Myklon_B Member

Their headline show in Sunderland was bloody phenomenal. I spoke to Hupogrammos after; the fellow's a proper gent, though I may have confused him a little with my dulcet Teesside tones.