This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nevermore, is not Dead...

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by PIOT, Apr 12, 2015.

1. PIOT

PIOT Member

In a recent interview Warrel mentioned a possible Nevermore album. Article on blabbermouth. Great news, Nevermore in my top 10 fav. bands ever.:Smokin:

On whether NEVERMORE is completely done:

Warrel: "No, NEVERMORE is not dead. I have secret plans. I have secret plans. I had all the lyrics written for a new NEVERMORE record right after… When Jeff and Van [Williams, drums] both decided to leave the band… The band didn't break up. They left the band. I had all the lyrics written for the next [album] — all of them. [It was] kind of a conceptual thing and continuing with the tradition of all the NEVERMORE lyrics that were evolving and turning into a perpetual story. And there's a possibility that, yeah, there will be another [album]. There's support there from the record company, probably. There's support from other people involved in the business that would mean maybe it would be a good idea to do another one. So don't be surprised if there is a new NEVERMORE record within the next two years. But I don't know who will be in the band. All I can say is that I will be, Jim Sheppard [bass] will definitely be… I would love for Jeff Loomis to do it, but he's in ARCH ENEMY now, so I don't know if that's possible. Because we're not enemies. We don't talk much, but we're definitely not enemies. We didn't part on bad terms, so… We'll see."

Monsterman likes this.
  2. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

Best post ever.

3. VenomGA

VenomGA At War With Stan

Interesting,,,but we shall see. After how long it took for the Sanctuary album, I'm not holding my breath on this.

4. Aussie_Metalchild

Aussie_Metalchild Bass player from LORD

The last album was so disappointing and felt so forced (in my opinion of course). If they can potentially pick up where they left off with This Godless Endeavour, then i would be stoked. Even if it was 10 years ago (man, time flies!).

Monsterman likes this.
  5. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

Agreed. The last record was a major misstep. However, I suspect if Warrel and Jeff get back into a room together, they'll produce something special.

6. Liquid Tension

7. Pitiless Wanderer

Pitiless Wanderer Active Member