This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Adrenaline Mob video

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by espz, Jan 19, 2012.

1. espz

espz Member

http://youtu.be/TJkIy1IqBGc

I am a little.....Disturbed. But overall....still one of the best voices and drummers around. This is crunchy enough.

2. Purveyor Of Evil

Purveyor Of Evil Heavy Metal, INC.

Very cool! I definitely like this. I've been a DISTURBED fan since Ten Thousand Fists and this has DISTURBED tattooed all over it. I'm way more than pleased.

3. Harvester

Harvester The Promoter

Not so sure I agree with the decision to edit the video down to a trio if Rich & Paul did indeed leave on good terms.

4. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Funny that Portnoy leaves DT and pimps himself out for mainstream fame and ends up in a disturbed clone. DT, meanwhile goes in an old, less mainstream direction and gets a grammy nod. This isnt a bad song, but Russell is capable of so much better...

5. Azrael LenGraden

Azrael LenGraden Lake Of Fire

I was wondering about that...I did not know they left...Rich Ward is very underated songwriter in my opinion... the latest Fozzy CD is great! As for the song... it's ok... it's what Mike said they were going to do so Im not surprised... I am more interested in what MP is doing with John Sykes!

6. Nidstang

Nidstang The Melancholy Spirit

Wow Godsmack much?

7. NVARAS

NVARAS Member

This band has the right musicians in it for me to like it a lot... and yet, the problem is that it sounds generic. The lyrics... are particularly bothersome to me. This macho rock and roll heavy metal kick your ass better that you i am different can't bring me down subject matter seems dated as hell...

8. nailz

nailz Member

Having seen them live, and really liking this style of music, I'd have to say AM is an absolutely solid band that I dig greatly.

9. Fire breath

Fire breath Member

I didn't like the EP at all. I like this!

10. Pelata

Pelata FINAL SIGN

Russell Allen is so amazing and what I've heard of this band is not.

11. jem777az

jem777az Bozzman

This.......they are a killer live band. And if this is the type of music that they want to do, more power to them.

12. Metaldrumz

Metaldrumz Member

Jay Rustons production is the saving grace IMO. Mediocre, and bland tune to my ears. I expect more from a team up of Allen / Portnoy. Orlando's solo in this song just lacks any emotion as far as I'm concerned...just wasted wankery.

I'm sure it will do good with that poser dildo Eddie Trunk always licking Portnoys balls giving it high praise.

13. AeonicSlumber

It also just looks weird, in general. It doesn't look like a "band" with only those 3 people and no other guitarist or bassist. Just looks really cheap tbh and amateurish. I feel like this band has had a lot of "image" issues since its beginning and this does not help.

Wasn't feeling the song either.

14. Anomander Rake

yeh, not good at all, but I agree, don't diminish what Portnoy and Allen can really do

15. DEATHZILLA

DEATHZILLA Member

16. Arabianhazard

Arabianhazard I, the Witchfinder.

17. Logan5

Logan5 Member

Horrible - tough guy rock at it's worst. I'm not a huge fan or hater of the main bands of these guys either (I do like some stuff), this is just trying too hard to be "modern/hip" to my ears.

18. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

Pat, I'm just the opposite, seeing them live made me not like them. Or maybe it was whitnessing the soundcheck...

It must be because of their guitarist? Lol what a joke. There is a reason all the leads are covered up by FX in that music video. I'm sorry, just can't stand Mr. Orlando's style, 'talent' and most of all, pretentious attitude. Ears bled and stress was created during the UTPOM tour due to this guy.

19. Comic Book Dude

Comic Book Dude Rockin'

I gotta say that this was probably going to be a blind buy for me, until I heard this song....it really sucks too, because I'm a HUGE fan of Russell Allen, but this did nothing for me. Hopefully this isn't indicative of what Portnoy's many projects will be like...instead of one great band like Dream Theater, he's going to have 5 or 6 mediocre projects....rats.

20. Kyo

Kyo Myung at Heart

I was hoping that Russell would join a band where he gets to use his clean voice more than in Symphony X recently. Guess I'll have to wait some more.