This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Album leaked

Discussion in 'Devin Townsend' started by Nico16, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Nico16

Nico16 Member

Whoa! Yeah that "flaming" aspect might be correct. Because "morals" hasn't much to do with this. Seems like some people here mistake me and other hardcore-fans who download the album as "PIRATES" who download but don't buy i.e. STEAL music.

FUCK PIRATES!

Keep this in mind: This isn't the case here.

->I<- don't normally download music. IF I download music, it's either music that can't be bought because it's out of print (or bonus-tracks) OR, LIKE IN THIS CASE, albums that I will definitely buy when they're out. And I would NEVER post a thread like this, if I didn't know that it's ok with the owner of the forum (HDR-records). And I knew they didn't have a problem with it, because the frontman of the band itself posted on another forum that he had NO PROBLEM with people downloading his music and the "leaked" album.

I hope everyone who didn't before, does get it now. If not, nobody can help you...

2. TehLeperAffinity

TehLeperAffinity TehLeperAffinity

~I~ "seem" to AGREE with you fully. Not eVeRyDaY does someone make such an important [point]. In 'my' opinion, individuals who download music "are" cRaZy!

3. evenflow

evenflow Member

Whens the new album coming out,I hear the new SYL is awesome.

4. circus_brimstone

circus_brimstone Forest: Sold Out

Tellmeabou tit... :lol:

5. T_man357

T_man357 Locked & Loaded

:yow:

6. threak

threak Member

Your all bitching faggots.I downloaded the new album.I fucking stole it,im gonna see SYL on thier next tour and im gonna video me telling Devin this personally.Then im gonna post it here to shut you dicks up.

And the new album slays btw.