This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new banner on kiuas website

Discussion in 'Kiuas' started by great_kthulu, Feb 13, 2011.

1. great_kthulu

great_kthulu Greater Evil

http://www.kiuas.net/

looks like a big announcement is coming along with the official announcement of asim as the vocalist. It's time to start speculating! US tour? New album? new EP? What do you think? I'm betting on a new EP with a special edition bonus disk with Ilja's final show on it.

2. Adam Fiske

That's an awful big bet! It would be cool though.

I was thinking it would be neat, if Mikko didn't have the time to write some kickass new tracks, that they could re-record some old tracks with Asim on an EP and the tracks could be chosen by the fans (on the forums or facebook or wherever). I would totally vote for Song for the Fells. I love that track, and it has plenty of room for some harsh vocals. But of course, new stuff would be cool, and EP with Asim would be a great thing to get the fans acquainted with him.

I'm sure some sort of DVD will be announced about that final show, as it was recorded.

As a side note, I'm listening to Omnium Gatherum's new disc, and it's phenomenal.

3. Adam Fiske

4. great_kthulu

great_kthulu Greater Evil

wow, was not expecting such a drastic lineup change! All past members will be missed, but I can't wait to see the new lineup in action!

5. Stand Undefeated

Stand Undefeated Constant Lurker

6. Adam Fiske

Honestly, the thing I was most stunned about when reading the news was that Markku was also a Medical Doctor! That seems like a pretty legit reason to leave.