This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Images and happenings

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by Seems like Trav, May 23, 2002.

1. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

www.seempieces.com gallery has been updated with 4 images form the "Forgiving Eden" CD by A Triggering Myth.
    A handful of other projects are in the finisging stages and will be on display soon. A few are for some more favorites of mine and some have let me stretch my wings a little in some new ways. Also I am no loger actively involved in the Violent Messiahs Comic Book. Possibly another cover or two in the near future but that's about it for that. More info and images as they happen.

Thanks
    T

2. mattcira

mattcira The Eighth Enocian Key

haha, you have your own message board, thats wacktastic! Nightingale is about done (cover and back atleast), I'll have to send you some previews as you helped me out considerably. rock on, man.

By the way, screw the critics, I have never had an original idea in all of the web sites I have done, Picaso once said that greatest art is the betterment of a good idea taken from elsewhere.

3. MetalAges

MetalAges Captain Spectacular
    Staff Member

Just wanted to let ya know that the label underneath the Soilwork and Winds art on the opening "new" page are mislabeled.

4. redblueyes

redblueyes wreathme

Ohhh... I LOVE that Winds cover!!
    I keep hearing that name, I don't know what they're like musically, but the cover wins for best new band!!

and that eyeball-tree photo is priceless! :lol:

5. RexxeR

RexxeR New Metal Member

hey man, the new stuff rocks. it has a very different kind of feel to it. its more subtle than a lot of the other stuff. very cool. kind of like one of Opeth's softer songs, if ya know what i mean.

are you working on anything new for Nevermore yet? can ya hit me with a sneak preview. comoncomon i'll be yer friend. :)

oh and do you need some pics of anything, i got some cool pics of some sharks and fish and harleys on my honeymoon. let me know if i can help ya. along with all my other junk you know about.

6. spawn

spawn Member

Mercenary: Everblack cover = :worship: :D

7. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

Hey you's guys!!! Thanks spawn and red. how have you been? Hiya rex! Sure, i'm still up for a photo trade and might have a few things to offer in return. we should email to talk about it. no thumbs are necessary at this point. I'll be asking you about a few things. No news on nevermore. I talked to Van last week, he didn't have an answer. If i am doing it, i don't know that I am.

8. spawn

spawn Member

Ive the same as usual, and yourself? :D

If Nevermore dont let you do their album cover, ill chain myself naked to their rehearsal room door until they do, Dead Hearts art was simply *amazing*, and after I read the story behind the DNB art, im sure Nevermore isnt meant to have any other artist!
    (From what I know they havent even finished writing the album, so theres still plenty of time).

9. Rex

Rex Guest

awesome Trav, i'll email you tonight when i get home.

10. Alcapoth

Alcapoth S t a r E

Holy shit!!! It must be said, Travis...your artwork is incredibly amazing! The best cover arts I have seen....I'm speechless. Words cannot possibly describe. Now, why have I not seen these earlier I will never know....

These are all done by "paint", correct? I'm just curious, your style is so unique and very beautifully textured...cannot find the right words to desribe it. Anyway, that's enough of my rambling....

Awesome stuff!!! Just awesome!