This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Jenna thread..

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by CRSCHKUM, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Metallicat180

Metallicat180 Rockstar-In-Training

Checking into the Psycho Motel...Crieff, Scotland
    Hahaha, we've all called you Timewarrior forever!!! Must remember your real name now. ;)

The floods in Cumbria have been horrendous!! It was awful that policeman getting killed as he tried to help people get away. :(

Not been up to anything else as yet. Really hoping to get another tattoo whilst out here and would love that done asap so we'll see what happens. :D

2. MiniMurray

MiniMurray Member

tattoo! let's call my friend over for a house call - we'll all get anth on our asses :lol:

3. Metallicat180

It's me Darlene on Jenna's acct right this minute... There are a few of us going to Disneyland on Wensday if anyone wants to meet. will post details here when I know the time :)

4. mmadam37

mmadam37 Member

Gonna introduce her to your boyfriend Mickey?

5. Metallicat180

Are you working that day? Wanna go too?? :D

6. spideyjg

spideyjg Bass Gear Geek

Coming down to the Santee show Jenna?

Jim

7. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

Jim.. yes she is coming down with Me and Maleni :)

We r gonna be at Disneyland at 8am.. So if anyone wants to meet up let us know.. and Maleni....you are more then welcome to come with and meet my other boyfriend mickey :)

8. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

Sara..can you do it this week...maybe after Disneyland?? since you got stuff going on tuesday and then thursday.. she is gone after friday for awhile but she wants to get it sooner :) or even tomorrow :)

9. Metallicat180

Sara - that would be so cool!!! :D

And yes Jim, I shall be at the Santee show!! My first proper Maidens show. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

10. Doodoobubbachuck

Doodoobubbachuck Maidens' drums

Can't wait to play a proper show for you!!! It's about time! :saint::kickass::headbang:

11. Acujer

Acujer Member

gotta order a double-double animal style but add raw onions. Also, if you ask for chopped chilis they'll put them on for you.

Now that you warmed up with In N Out I think it's time for the big leagues at Tommy's. A real taste of true American Chili Burgers!

12. Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson"

Jenna! Can't wait to finally meet you!

And forget what Acujer says :puke: :devil: --Johnny Rockets veggie burgers are the BEST! :headbang:

13. Acujer

Acujer Member

Yeah, I'm sure Scottish Jenna flew all the way to California to have a veggie burger.

14. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

Acujer... Jenna had her first Tommy's burger yesterday for lunch :) and she said she actually liked it better then In n Out..lol

15. Big Momma Nav

Big Momma Nav Celebrity Chef

also take her to pofolks off beach blvd/91. been around for decades and the inside is filled with memorabilia and a moving train track!

n

16. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

I think I will do that..possibly after she gets back from her lil Metallica concert tour.. lol

17. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

DISNEY UPDATE... meeting at 8:30 at Denny's across the street since the park dosen't open till 10 am.. but gotta meet my friend at that time when he gets off work.

18. Acujer

Acujer Member

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Tommy's!

She actually ate it with chili and everything? People not used to that find it totaly bizarre, but if you grew up in LA it really is indescribable. O haven't eaten Tommys in a while because it's not the healthiest thing, but that warm chili coats you like motherly love.

Disneyland- the worlds largest Satanic ritual. Notice the 666 painted in the street as you enter the parking structure. They ate very noticible. Snow White Ride is the scariest thing on the planet and notice all the pain in the animals face on Splash Mountain. There are underground tunnels you can enter in Tommoriwland.

But here's the best kept secret: Near Pirates and right next to the Blue Bayou restaurant look for a door with the numbers "33" on it. Inside is an exclusive club where they actually sell alcohol. It's only about a ten year waiting list to get in so you probably won't get in this week. The best thing about this club is when you ask Cast Members where Club 33 is they either don't know or get extremely nervous and pretend they don't know. Ask around and watch them squirm. It's directly behind that stand next to the restaurant where they sell mint juleps.

I anaylized Disneland to pieces. It's just so dark.

When you walk in you'll see a fire station on the left. On the second floor there is a light that never goes off to symbolize Walt's spirit. He used to live there.
    As you walk down main street they shoot out vanilla smells.

The entire park is filled with hidden Mickeys purposefully put in there by the imagineers. The easiest one to see is in Haunted Mansion when there's that huge dinner table, you'll see Mickey made up of 3 plates.

Weird place!

19. CRSCHKUM

CRSCHKUM BAND MOM

WOW Acujer... you know alot of Disney... are you a Dland Geek.......... I have the book actually "Hidden Mickey's". My buddy and I have done some of it since we both have passes :)

20. Big Momma Nav

Big Momma Nav Celebrity Chef

been there it's just a restaurant, a dining room with disney memorabilia around it. big whoppee. not sure what the fascination with it is (most change their mind when they hear the entree prices!).

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g29092-d341615-r47753411-Club_33-Anaheim_California.html

the real fun is the vip tours and "vip areas" at $125/hr :) (make sure u tip the tour guide for extras lol )
    http://www.michaelsvips.com/
    http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/tours/detail?name=VIPTourServicesTourPage

n