This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Megadeth record 'Super Collider'

Discussion in 'Chris Broderick' started by MetalFromTheCrypt, May 30, 2013.

1. MetalFromTheCrypt

Have any of you guys heard it? If so what do you think? I think it's a great record based off heavy metal and many other elements. I personally like the album but it's not what I'm looking for in Megadeth... If this were another band it would be a great start, but it lacks thrash. Which essentially is what Megadeth USED to be all about.

2. DJ_Pablo

DJ_Pablo Hard Rockin' Metalhead

Honestly I thought it wasn't too bad. Definitely better than what THIRTEEN was in my opinion. I was highly disappointed in that album and was very leery of this one, so surprised when it turned out to be pretty solid.

Sure the old school thrash is lacking, but still not a bad listen and good to drive down the highway to on a road trip.

3. MetalFromTheCrypt

Yeah I agree with you. With TH1RT3EN I was way too hyped for it because Endgame was just so awesome. I was expecting to hear a continuation of it, especially with Ellefson back. But I do in fact like TH1RT3EN to a degree, and I like Super Collider as well. I don't really know which one I like more but Super Collider is definitely more catchy and songs from that are constantly stuck in my head.