This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Social Thread

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by MetalAges, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Alongside Death

Alongside Death On The Descent To Hell

The worst specifics are those which make you want to re-dose badly after 20 minutes from the first dosage. That said, a severe comedown may occur after 40 minutes or so if you don't re-dose.

2. unknown

unknown fuck ftagn

so for an hour or so today, I thought my cat was going to die. She's a longhair and we get her shaved every year. The vet had to use extra sedation to keep her down longer to allow extra time for shaving. Cat came home and was relatively fine...was running on adrenaline and then crashed a couple of hours later

that was last friday. She's barely eaten anything since then. She hasn't pooped. We took her to the vet, and the vet said she was dehydrated, so they pumped some liquids and vitamins under her skin, but her body temperature was way low. they also couldn't get much poop out of her. the doctor wasn't sure she'd make it through the night.

brought her home, and it was pretty rough that first hour or two. got her to eat a little bit of wet food. wrapped her up in some blankets and she did feel a little warm. she's better than she was earlier but still not out of the woods

this is the roughest part about having pets. fwiw, she is 16 years old (or will be on Friday)

3. damnromulans

damnromulans Klingons do not faint

That's heartbreaking to see little dudes and little ladies suffering like that. I hope she gets better unknown. At least she has nice people to care for her. :(

@AlongsideDeath Yeah fuck that. Coke is that way for me, it works like binge eating - it's good but all you can think about is where to get more

4. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

We used to have two cats that lived to 21 years. When one of them was dying she had like loads of death spasms and attacked everyone and made really weird noises. It was really horrible. The other one got cancer in its mouth and was put down.

5. sevag00

sevag00 Order to Chaos

That's really sad.

6. waif

waif Member

7. V.V.V.V.V.

V.V.V.V.V. Houses Ov Mercury

I knew. In fact, Southern Tier makes a Christmas beer called krampus.

8. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Tyrants and Slaves

I knew that because of German class.

9. Cronopio

Cronopio Glorious Imperator

I did not know that, and I took German back in the day. In fact I speak it fluently. But that monster thing is hella sexy, so I think the real Krampus better stand the fuck up and be counted, because competition is in the house y'all!

10. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

Spending my entire spring break studying for my 3rd fitness certification and playing videogames, now even moreso considering my brother and I finally built my new computer which is basically top of the fucking line and can run any game at 1920x1080 resolution with max graphic settings with 60fps (so far every game i've ran has been that way and I got 60 fps in crysis 2 at that res with the 2nd to highest graphics setting, good shit). so fucking nerdy and pathetic yet enjoyable. i either need to get a social life or keep studying and ride this out until i'm rich and can buy expensive shit and throw parties like a shallow insecure fuck. 2 pc's is nice though, i never realized the joy of downloading something on one while watching the simpsons on the other.

11. unknown

unknown fuck ftagn

kitty made it through the night. she's not remarkably better, but she's alive.

12. waif

waif Member

Indeed, I fucking love it. Best part is being able to have chat programs, skype, etc going as well as internets while gaming.

13. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

Yeah i'm really getting into it although the one fault is i have one pair of speakers which means i have to go back and forth plugging them in between 2 computers (not the end of the world but definitely a pain in the ass for a couple days until i get new speakers). one other nice thing is i can use the crappy computer for random everyday stuff and programs and blah blah while the other computer is used just for gaming so it doesn't get cluttered up and start to suck as fast.

14. mutantllama

mutantllama Awesome custom title

Glad to hear, hope she gets better.

It's so hard going through that stuff because pets become family members and a great friend.

I've had my brothers cat for 6 months and I've already become extremely attached to it.

15. damnromulans

damnromulans Klingons do not faint

I am not worried. I am planning to go to the Krampusnacht festival in Austria in early December before I turn 30. My costume will be "North Korean Communist Krampus" and I am going to win and be way more awesome than this loser: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Krampus_Morzger_Pass_Salzburg_2008_06.jpg?uselang=sv

I wish I spoke German fluently, sigh. I could study hard and become better but that takes effort.

16. Episteme

Episteme Member

I've got my album launch tonight. Kinda nervous, and I'm still yet to start warming up. Should be an awesome night.

17. King Richard

King Richard Against the wind...

:lol: right on

I've never done speed but you gotta be careful with that stuff, or any drug for that matter with the word amphetamine in it. Although, iirc the risk of oding on speed is relatively low but it can still have some crazy psychological affects.

Speaking of drugs, I went on a mission of hunting down all of my old drug suppliers looking for DMT. Most of them had never even heard of it, and the ones who did said, "I have no idea where to get that, but good luck." Of course I responded with, "what kind of fucking drug dealer are you man?" haha Anyways, I'm thinking about just making it myself.

18. King Richard

King Richard Against the wind...

what?! Right on man! What kind of musak is it?

19. Mort Divine

Mort Divine Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd

friend of mine somehow is able to get that stuff wanted a shit load of money for it

20. Episteme

Episteme Member

Progressive Extreme Metal. I'm not too sure what to call it to be honest. Check it out in the link in my signature and judge for yourself.