This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Trivium, anyone?

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Mardoch, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

I'm really on-again-off-again with these guys, but the new tracks are sounding quite good to me.

2. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

3. Oblivion Ocean

My Vinyl is on its way, but I could not resist the leak.

Sweet merciful crap, this thing is a beast. After 3 listens I think it will compete with Shogun for my favorite Trivium album and t is going to be in my top 3 of the year. It sounds like they took everything they have done previously and synthesized it into an amazing album. The riffs and drums are so good.

4. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Nice! Shogun is their strongest disc in my opinion, so it's good to hear this from someone who thinks the same.

5. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder