This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Website

Discussion in 'Jag Panzer' started by Aias, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Aias

Aias Fantasy Football Genius

I was just wondering when the new website will be up and running. What new stuff will it contain? I know Mark posted a while back that he was working on The Collectors Guide to Jag Panzer, so I assume that that will be included. I also hope that the store will be fully stocked.

Also, when CoC was being officially released this was posted as a quote from HEAVY ODER WAS!?, a German metal magazine, "According to Mark the album sounds ten times better than the bootleg and features two bonustracks:
    When The Walls Come Down, which Mark likes better than everything else on the album, and a "live" version of Battle Zones, sung by Bob Parduba. Mark said that it's actually a studio recording, but they wanted to prove to themselves that they were capable of making it sound like a live recording." any chance the 'live' version of Battle Zones will be posted as am NP3?

Thanks!

2. IcedEarthguy

IcedEarthguy New Metal Member

Yeah, I'm waiting for the new site to come up too......just last week, a friend of mine was wanting to get into Jag Panzer and no sooner did I say "they have full-length mp3s from each album to give you an idea right off their site" did I realize "oh crap, yeah I forgot, it doesn't have those on there anymore."

3. theRacks7

theRacks7 New Metal Member

You can still access the mp3s by going here:
    http://www.jagpanzer.com/html/audio.htm

4. Aias

Aias Fantasy Football Genius