This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Zero Hour?

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by Eyesore, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Eyesore

Eyesore Member

Courtesy of you, Trav?

[​IMG]

2. Tone-Deaf

Tone-Deaf \m/

But it's written Killustrations, If that was Travis wouldn't be writen Seempieces or something?

There's also New Saturnus, I'm almost sure new Dead Soul Tribe.... When will the new site be updated??? o_O

3. Eyesore

Eyesore Member

He definitely did The Dead World. Zero Hour said a while back that Trav was doing the artwork for their upcoming album, the Killustrations part is what threw me off. It looks like his artwork. A lot of artists do stuff like this now, but Travis has always been a lot smoother with his work, nothing seems like it shouldn't be there, you know?

4. Eyesore

Eyesore Member

Nope. Apparently Travis had too many other deadlines, so they have Bjoern from some place called Killustrations do the artwork. It really looks like Travis's work.

I think it's cool that so many people are doing this kind of work now, but come on, let's get original, folks!!

5. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

Yeah, that's a close enough explination. Basically, when the final word came down there wasn't enough time with all I had going on already and prior commitments, and I simply couldn't get my shit together well enough to do it justice in time. Truly sorry I couldn't be on board with them this time, but such is the nature of the beast.

6. Pyro

Pyro The guy from the internet

Am I the only one who doesn't think the cover looks like the work of Travis?

7. Eyesore

Eyesore Member

I don't know. I think the only thing, the more that I look at it, that doesn't seem like Trav's work is the guy. It's seem to clear and it really seems like a very standard piece of stock photography. The rest, though, seems like something Travis would do.

I like it, though.