This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Newcomer - Which album?

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by enjibenji89, Jan 28, 2011.

1. EndlessWhore

EndlessWhore Member

You and I have obviously different tastes in music, aside from the fact that we have been huge COB fans, which is fine. If i were to recommend anything from SW it would be The Nail, Red Light Part 1, Touch, and In the Shadows. Lake B has the most legendary Bodom riff of all time, and Deadnight Warrior is a great song, but just doesn't do it for me like the other 4 I mentioned.

I agree with the guy who said listen to the newer stuff first and then work your way back because then you won't resent their style change. I got into Bodom after they released Follow the Reaper, and am definitely in the restent their style change camp. I am the most resentful though because I feel like they did it mainly to become more popular, which is a bummer. Also a bummer that more simplistic, uninteresting music is more popular than brilliant, catchy, melodic music.