This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

News

Discussion in 'Asgaroth' started by khristoff, May 8, 2005.

1. khristoff

khristoff Member

We're currently working on the arrangements for the new album. We have booked July for the recording of the real thing.
    Stay tuned!!!!

Chris

2. amorpheus

amorpheus Vice Admiral Stukov

Sounds good :)
    Hope to see the album in few months time

3. Theredintheskyisours

Theredintheskyisours It is ours you know.

Nice to see things starting to pick up even further. Good luck with all the recordings! I have been waiting for quite some time for a new Asgaroth album to come out.

4. amorpheus

amorpheus Vice Admiral Stukov

Me too ...

I won't lie that I was not that enthusiastic for the first two albums, but Red Shift was a real beauty, so the expectations are growing higher and higher ...

5. |ngenius

|ngenius Little Grasshopper

The higher they grow, the heavier the fall will be. But that's what it is for, right? I mean, being heavy, to headbang and that stuff. So everything fits into place, after all.

|ngenius.

6. Cryptor

Cryptor Cobber Mc Friendly

I loved Red Shift and can't wait for it to come out over in the land of Oz. Just hope it comes out here not long after it's release date cause sometimes our record stores have a slight tendency to not have stuff anywhere near release. Ah well...I can always order as an import.