This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

newsletter April 29th, 2006 - IE talk about East Coast dates, forthcoming recording

Discussion in 'Into Eternity' started by Marlies, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Marlies

Marlies veteran headbanger \m/

Century Media pressrelease:
    Canada’s technically progressive death metal band, Into Eternity, will head out for three upcoming East Coast dates before recording the follow up to 2004’s "Buried In Oblivion". Commenting on the band’s upcoming plans, guitarist/vocalist Tim Roth said, “Things are starting back up for us. First up, we will play 3 shows in the U.S. starting with The New England Metal Festival Sunday, April 30. May 1 we are in New York City and May 2 in Springfield, VA, both dates opening for Gamma Ray. Hopefully we will get a chance to say hello to you all at these upcoming dates. As soon as we return to Canada we continue pre-production for album number four. Once again we will be recording in our hometown Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada at Touchwood Studios. We have original drummer Jim Austin with us on the new record and he’s has been doing a great job in rehearsals.

There will be one recording change with this album, for the first time we are going to send the album out to be mixed. Andy Sneap (Nevermore, Arch Enemy) will be handling the record’s final mix. We are fans of Andy's work and know he is the right man. This final step ensures that this will be our best sounding effort to date.”

[​IMG]

Calling Buried in Oblivion “a defiantly original work filled with stunning musical virtuosity and truly original ideas,” (Revolver) Into Eternity spent 2005 touring North America supporting the release on no fewer than six continent spanning tours. Look for the band to tour extensively in support of the new album late this year.

2. cuznjohn

cuznjohn New Metal Member

Woohoo!! Can't wait for the new stuff!!

3. zedowns

zedowns Member

Awesome. Hope we can finally get a headlining tour this year, I'm sure after last years extensive touring they have the fan base to pull it off.

4. sloppyj03

sloppyj03 New Metal Member

Hope you d00dz come down to the Galaxy after the new album is released!

5. WhiteTiger

just make sure to come to philly (and not the crocodile rock...too far out for me to get to) so i can see you guys tear up the live show

cant wait for the new album, i'll be a first day buyer.

6. sweet majestic darkness

sweet majestic darkness The Metal Mama

Yes, that would be nice!

7. zmetallica

zmetallica Member

i'm sure they could do a headlining tour, but the goal is to get out to the most people as possible, not preaching to the chior as they say. if they were to open for larger bands it would be better. besides i'm sure they can only draw like 100 in most places. not really enough to fill a good sized venue and supporting a bigger act they can draw up to 10 times that. at least in the US

8. chickwithguitar

chickwithguitar Purgatory Unleashed

I'll second that

I love The Galaxy

9. caitanya

caitanya Nailed to the X

I guess there's not much hope of seeing you guys anywhere near Sweden...?