This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NGD: Vgs Radioactive Special

Discussion in 'Backline' started by PD-Baraka, Aug 3, 2015.

1. PD-Baraka

PD-Baraka Member

My newest guitar.

I can`t play a guitar without evertune, sure do hope they soon make a trem version.

Now my non- True temperament guitar sounds wierd and fuzzy compared though they both have an evertune bridge.

Guitar plays great, intonation is stupid accurate.

Only gripes are pickups and i personally don`t enjoy blade switches.

But those are smaller things, one can be fixed, the other i can adjust to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spectivum

Spectivum DisMember

Nice. I see these go for around 2000 EUR, I wonder how the overall quality compares against other evertune options in that range e.g. the LTD KS-7 (ignoring string count). Actually there should be a best of list of evertune production models...

3. PD-Baraka

PD-Baraka Member

I agree with you on a list of some sort, the evertune webpage is poorly designed imo and not very informative.

yeah, the guitar is pricey, i got it for a bargain under half Price like new, so i am happy. But do consider that alot of the Price goes into the True Temperament fretboard which is the main selling point of the guitar.

Quality wise i have nothing to put on the guitar, frets are perfect, action is as low i would like it. no buzz or dead spots, it rings beautifully on the Whole fretboard.

Compared to my other VGS guitar, the Stage One Pro, this is better, Ebony fingerboard, a very nice high quality quilted top, slimmer neck in all dimensions, i used to play Jackson`s, so it suits me.

I will in the future get Black hardware and other pickups tthough, but it has nothing to do with the guitar itself.

It`s punchy, clear and intonates like nothing else, it became my main guitar instantly.