This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

No Go For Now

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by Troyanasy, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Troyanasy

Troyanasy Member

DISTURBED have postponed their previously announced spring 2006 European headlining tour, according to various online ticketing agencies and press reports. The trek, which was scheduled to kick off in early March (with NEVERMORE in the support slot), was reportedly called off in order to allow singer David Draiman to rest his voice after several months of intensive touring in the U.S. in support of the band's platinum-selling new CD, "Ten Thousand Fists".

Back in October 2005, DISTURBED cancelled the last seven shows of their European tour because Draiman was suffering from severe acid reflux. When he got back to Los Angeles, Draiman immediately underwent an endoscopy to make sure the surgical work that had been done in the past for his uncooperative stomach hadn't come undone, MTV.com reported last November.

DISTURBED, who are slated to stay on the road in the U.S. through February 24 in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, have rescheduled their European tour for September. It is not presently clear if NEVERMORE will still occupy the opening slot on the new dates.

DISTURBED's newly rescheduled German shows (more dates to be announced):

2. Nocturn13

Nocturn13 New Metal Member

Oh no. :cry: And I just bought my ticket. :cry:

I have a good idea: Do a headlining tour instead. :Spin:

3. VickyH

VickyH Self-proclaimed Genius

there already exists a thread for that ...