This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

No SX at Atlanta show?

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by StratJacket, Aug 6, 2005.

1. snakeey11

snakeey11 Tool of the Devil

Ha, doesn't seem too bloody likely that the douchebags at Ticketmaster would go out of their way to improve the customer experience.

On topic, my thoughts go out to their bus driver, and I can't wait to see them in San Diego after they wrap up the new album!

2. Force10

Force10 Member

I knew it was a bad sign when I walked in and looked for SX merch, and there was none to be found. Yet another bad sign that they weren't on the meet and greet schedule. Nobody had a clue as to why.

At least Dream Theater was able to play a full set, possibly due to no SX being there. They were excellent.

I know that nobody owes me an explanation, but a short note from someone like MJR on this board or the Gigantour board would go along way in preventing rumors and to clear up what happened. It also wouldn't have been neat if 1 or 2 of the guys could've made it to the meet and greet, though I'm sure the FYE snobs would've denied me signing my V booklet since I didn't purchase it on site.

I won't complain though, since the bus driver is apparently seriously sick. My thoughts go out to him or her.

3. zakk_hate_me_666

zakk_hate_me_666 SUPER SHREDDER

i wasnt being selfish at all. fuck you people that said that. all i was saying was that i paid money and i really wanted to see SX and i think that on their next tour or whatever, they should come back. god damn people. i make one statement cause my fav band doesnt play at the show i go to and you guys think im saying 'fuck the bus driver' or something. all i said was can they make this up sometime cause we were really excited about SX and im sure many others were.

4. proulxski

proulxski Welcome To Kanata Eh!

its understandable... if something like this happens during the montreal show I'd be ubber pissed since I'm saving up and working extra time just to go to the show, see them, and Buy merchandise, which i might add, us fowlks in Canada can't do without a credit car, or sending money orders... WHEN THE HELL WILL THEY SELL ALL THE ALBUMS HERE IN QUEBEC? If you're lucky you will find The Odyssey, thats it...fucking bullshit

5. WhoFooldU

WhoFooldU Fool for a Lifetime

but it's always available at symphonyx.com :)

6. proulxski

yeh it is always available at Symphony X.com but you either need a credit card, paypal, or send a money order!

7. WhoFooldU

WhoFooldU Fool for a Lifetime

or contact merchandise@symphonyx.com and see what other methods are available. Why, did you want to pay in shiny beads or something??

Drop me a note and let me know what the problem is :)

Glenn

8. proulxski

haha, too cool man too cool! There aint much of a problem, I suppose-I just dunno how to go about the process lol! My Canadian $$$ is no good for you fowks lol!