This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Novembre at Brutal Assault 2008

Discussion in 'Novembre' started by mirogarm, Aug 19, 2008.

1. mirogarm

mirogarm New Metal Member

My dream had come true. I saw Novembre live for the first time, their gig was too short, but they played great, it was hard to push the tears back in the eyes, i met guys after gig on meet'n'greet, they were very kind, i got signs on Materia booklet, i was the happiest man all around. Bass player was named Valerio, but i dont know if he is only session player or just the part of the band.
    Setlist was:
    1.Anaemia
    2.Triesteitaliana
    3.Cold Blue Steel
    4.Bluecracy
    5.Nostalgiaplatz
    6.Love Story
    7.The Dream Of The Old Boats

And some pics:

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    me and Carmelo

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

And also the other bands i wanted to see did a great show:
    Sadist, Anathema, Hollenthon, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Behemoth, Anathema, Paradise Lost, Neurosis, Soilwork, Arkona, Swallow The Sun, Carcass

2. Nightmist

Nightmist Cuore Rossoblù

cool, the made Love Story again:cool: I met Massimiliano and Giuseppe at Evolution festival, i got my The Blue booklet signed and took pics with them, there's a pity Carmelo wasn't with them. Anyway there was another guy with them, only after the meeting i realised he was the bassist. I felt idiot because i just don't calculated him:cry:

P.S.
    i really want to see Swallow The sun too:kickass: