This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Now appearing on video...

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Klingonbear, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Klingonbear

Klingonbear Member

Metal Dude's thread this week, re: being on th eHelloween video made me wonder if anyone else is immortalised thus?

to start the ball rolling, I'm on the Rush - A Show Of Hands vid (NEC 1988).

Cheers!

Klingonbear

2. valanx

valanx Room of Angel

We made a video in the band i was in once......Im in that...But only 3..no make that 4, people have ever seen it.....Does that count ?? Hmm maybe not

ahhhh hang on, there is a bootleg video of metallica at donnington '95 my ex-girlfriend was on my shoulders and she can be seen.......urgh im not sure that counts either.....she was horrible btw

Sorry for wasting your time...... :cry:.....Il just go back to my dvd and my beer in shame

3. Mad Dan McCafferty

Mad Dan McCafferty Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted

EH...... I was on an episode of Brookside!! (when it was popular)

4. GOSS

GOSS Member

I am in the front row on the Molly Hatchet "Live in Hamburg" DVD - I throw the Southern Flag to Phil McCormack in Gator Country (which is shown on the cover). Phil gives us a few mentions in the gig.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am also in the "Karnataka in Concert" DVD.

Cheers,

Goss.

5. WILKS

WILKS Member

A load of my mates were on the cover to the Scumpups Babykill ep.I was on the floor having just stage dived.Does that count.:lol: