This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nw Megadeth art cover resembles Lefay's

Discussion in 'Morgana Lefay' started by Brimstone, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Brimstone

Brimstone Member

Megadeth's new Cd #"the system has failed" art cover has been released. It reminds me a lot of Lefay's artwork. The colors most of all
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/megadeth_system.jpg
    This is weird i can not see what i type i hope i did not do many typos

2. insidethefall

insidethefall somewhere nowhere

This is actually a decent album cover, better than the album imo. New megadeth is like macaroni without the cheese, popcorn without the butter - in other words - the thrash has no balls

3. dg

dg Member

I've only listen to a few songs and was also a bit disappointedI hope I listened to the bad songs... :erk: Shit! Megadeth was the band who got me into heavy metal... When is Dave going to make a huge album like Countdown or Peace Sells?? I mean The World Needs A Hero is good but definitely not brilliant...

As for the cover, I don't think it looks like Wahlin stuff... Kristian is definitely one of the best cover designer (just after Travis Smith - Katatonia, Anathema, Strapping Young Lad,...)

4. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

5. dg

dg Member

Thanks for the address, man! I like this work!! I'm currently looking for a cover designer for THE NIGHTSHADE's new album so if you have any other coverdesigner that you like, I'm highly interested...

6. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

wo-man ;)
    Also worth checking out is this site: http://deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com/ (the guy's here on UM too, obviously)

I also like a lot of the stuff Niklas Sundin (Dark Tranquililty) does http://www.cabinfevermedia.com/ (currently under development though)

7. dg

dg Member

Sorry!!! But for my defense I should say it wasn't obvious with your username... ;)

I contacted Mattias Norren. He seems nice and I like his work... Perhapse we'll work with him in the future...

I also like Sundin's work. I was already in touch with the deadhouse one, on Katatonia's forum (where else??? lol)