This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

oct 21, Atlanta show

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by chainek, Oct 18, 2004.

1. chainek

chainek Nails or Flippers..?

Should I have any problems if I get a couple tickets at the door? I didn't pre-order them since I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go.

I appreciate it.

2. Wings of a dream

You know you can still pre-order, you still have time I mean. I Didn't want to take the chance so I pre-ordered them, see you in Atlanta!

3. chainek

Yeah, I just decided that I'm going to run over to Publix tomorrow morning and see if I can grab some there. Ticketmaster shows that the one near me sells them. They are still on sale at ticketmaster right now too.

I don't want to even imagine what would happen if they where sold out. I'd be more than pissed.

Hopefully I'll be there. I'll be wearing a Children of Bodom shirt. :D :wave:

4. Wings of a dream

hehe yeah I'll be there too! And with a Bodom Shirt, but man! Half of the crowd is gonna have a Bodom Shirt so, kinda hard to find you.

I'll probablu have a HCDR shirt.

5. chainek

I got my tickets by the way. Disapointed that bodom aren't even mentioned on it.

I'll probably wear my old faded Hatebreeder t-shirt.

Last year at the bodom and dimmu show somebody was asking me about the hooded hatebreeder sweatshirt I was wearing. Was that anybody on UM? Just curious.