This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

odds and ends plus a question

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by WhoFooldU, Sep 27, 2004.

1. WhoFooldU

WhoFooldU Fool for a Lifetime

Let's call this the grand merchandise rundown

There's been some recent repricing going on in the merchandise section. Baseball T's are now at $20. Odyssey short sleeves have also been marked down to $16.

Pinnella's cd...still taking pre-orders. Ship date will be October 12th. The more I listen to this cd the more I realize how unusual and special it truly is. Also, I just found out that the cds are in digipak form. (Why do I hear a collective groan??)

Not that this will really affect anyone here, but Odyssey standard edition cds are back in the available for order category.

Finally, did I mention that there's a Divine Wings of Tragedy shirt?? Not only is it available in short and long sleeve, it's available as a hoodie as well. Hoodies are extremely limited (less than 36 were made). Once they sell out, they may not be back in stock for a while or perhaps even longer. Also, the Divine shirt represents the first time we have ever had shirts in size Small through size 3X. Hopefully everyone will be able to find a size that best fits them now. Not planning on going any small nor larger for any future runs either, so dont ask ;)

Now for a serious question to everyone, "What is your favorite Symphony X shirt that you own?" I figured now would be a good time to ask since there have been so many styles in the last couple of years. Looking forward to hearing some interesting responses.

Take care,
    Glenn

2. Yngvai X

Yngvai X Dark Emperor

My favorite SymX shirt would have to be the half tie dyed Odyssey shirt...I'm aware thats a bit of a collectors item tho...as far as the standard shirts go...I loved the DWoT design (I plan on putting in an order soon as I didn't have the cash on me at PP) as well as the "masks" shirt.

One idea that I think might be cool would be a shirt with original artwork...not taken from a CD or liner art or anything. I noticed Edguy had a few shirts like that and that seemed like a really cool idea to me.

3. v01c354nd51gn5

v01c354nd51gn5 Awakenings

i have the V (short sleeve) and the Odyssey (long sleeve), and i've worn both of them (yeah, i only have 2:() for Jason Rullo drum clinics / SX concerts, so they both rule ... i'd prolly pick the V shirt tho

4. urinalcakemix

urinalcakemix man who plays drum

I have the Masks Tee, V Tee, and Odyssey Long Sleeved. Ive worn all 3 out , but, I dont know if I like the DWoT shirts. I'd like to see an actual screen of one, not a CGI.

5. Soul of Ice

Soul of Ice Rusted Angel

I really like the baseball tee that is offered.

6. SilentRealm

SilentRealm Member

I only have one, the odyssey, which i cant even really wear coz its too big. But the DWOT shirts look awesome, so it would be cool to keep those coming, and the V ones look great too. And stocking some small sizes and girly tee's would be handy for us ladies. (A girly tee other than the odyssey too.. seeing as I have the other odyssey shirt, not alot of point getting it in the girly)

7. WhoFooldU

half tie dyed shirts - Made 144 of them total. 72 in blue and 72 in purple. I'll let you decide on whether they are raer or not ;)

original art - not out of the realm of impossibilities. Would be willing to look into it. Would have to be something righteous though ;)

8. WhoFooldU

there was a webcam shot of one posted in this thread:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167020

Glenn

9. WhoFooldU

Haven't forgotten about the ladies out there. The last babydoll t that was available was one with a logo only. We've been out of stock on it for some time now. Either a new design is in order or a reorder of some sort.

The women's t-shirt style was something of an experiment. If there are to be more of these in the future, they would be of different artwork. The ones that are currently available will not be reprinted.

10. The Yngster

The Yngster Member

My favorite is probably the baseball shirt, just because its a pretty original design as far as metal shirts go. But the new DWoT shirt is great too, I got compliments on it from people who have no idea who SX is.

11. Jax

Jax Forum Goddess

Wait, I have to pick a favorite shirt of all the ones I have? *shriek!*

;)

12. WhoFooldU

oh the horrors of it all *back of hand to forehead* ;)

13. karelrulez

karelrulez Member

I only have an Odyssey t-shirt, picked it up at the Arrow Rock Festival where SymX played ealier this year. I rarely wear it because it's too large for me (still an M though).

14. OfSinsAndShred

My favorite would have to be my long sleeve V. Although a short sleeve one would also be nice.

Damn, I have to get one of those Divine Wings shirts.

15. crapola

crapola Member

i have the masks tshirt, and the longsleeve odyssey tshirt. i plan on getting the new dwot one as soon as i can find what i did with glenns mailing addy so i can send him a cheque!!!

16. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

My fav is the V tee with the European dates which they never played. I like this shirt because Russ picked it out for me at Obsessions NiteClub years ago.

My wife likes her long sleeve tee which has a blue enlarged scene from the Odyssey on it I don't remember where we got it and have never seen another one. Some guy flipped out when she wore it at an Allentown show, wanted to pay big $$$$ for it. She said "Uh, thanks, but NO".

17. dargormudshark

dargormudshark Senior Member

I saw some people with the DWOT shirts on at progpower. I only have 1 SX shirt, I would get the DWOT shirt but I am broke.

18. The Metal Chick

The Metal Chick In the Dragon's Den

My most favorite is my Odyssey long sleeve, but I can't wear it anymore because I shrunk or something and so I look like a slob in it...so of the ones that do fit me, its gotta be the tie dye one, wicked cool shirt.

19. Taliwakker

Taliwakker .....

I've got a Devin Townsend long sleeve :)