This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Off topic]Hillsong

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by I Am Eva, Jan 13, 2015.

1. ChristianRocker116

I can't help but have a blessed day :) I'm glad you enjoyed the Pentecostal experience.

2. ChristianRocker116

I'm happy for you! God absolutely hears prayers and the healing is already for your dad's receiving (1 Peter 2:24). God is amazing and I continue to hear prophecy about this being the year of His glory!! So excited

3. ChristianRocker116

We are supposed to be child-like, not childish. Its awesome that you are unashamed of your faith, as am I. Its a relationship between ourselves and God, not a religion. So it must be treated as such

4. ChristianRocker116

Sorry to hear about the job loss Eva. But God will work all things out for the good of those who love Him. And I'm happy to hear about your baptism at the Pentecostal Church on Feb. 8. Is that the water baptism?

ATWB is one of the better albums by Theocracy, but the song (ATWB) is a bummer, so I usually stay away from that one despite the amazing guitars.

5. ChristianRocker116

Awesome!! Glory be to God. Congratulations on the baptism. Hillsong United's worship is great. May the Lord continue to bless you

6. ChristianRocker116

Thanks. I have Zion. I enjoy scandal of Grace from that album. They have lots of music.

7. ChristianRocker116

I'll have to check out his stuff