This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Online Death/Thrash/Black Metal project

Discussion in 'Planet Loud' started by machinica_band, Dec 12, 2009.

1. machinica_band

machinica_band New Metal Member

Hey I am Taylor. I am trying to find another like minded guitarist and a bassist and vocalist to help me out with an online band. I am currently in the military so that makes it very hard to find a band, and if I get in one it makes it very hard to tour and play shows. I am looking for another guitarist who has experience in song writting, leads and rhthyms, and knows what a good guitar tone is. I am looking for a bassist who is also experienced in his craft and can go between a clean bass tone to a distorted bass tone. And a singer who has a very dynamic range. High screams to low growls. If you can preform backup vocals that is a plus.

A little bit about my self. I have played the guitar for almost 18 years. I have recorded a lot of solo material but am bored with that and I am kind of on a writters block. I have spent half of my time as a musician in bands so I have always had that helping hand. Anyways I am pretty good at programming drums. I have gone to school for record engineering and mixing/mastering. I have pretty good equipment to record with. Here is a list of what I have...

RECORDING AND SEQUENCING
    Cubase SX 3 (i have yet to upgrade)
    M-Audio Monitors
    M-Audio MIDI Keyboard
    Line 6 Tone Port UX8
    Drumkit From Hell
    All of the Waves Bundles
    Thousands of VST instruments (I collect them)
    BBE SOnic Maximiser
    Samson 31band EQ

GUITARS
    2 Ibanez RG7620s with EMG7/81s
    Jackson Sweetone with EMG 81
    Schecter Hellraiser Stock
    Aslin Dane Custom 7 String with EMG 7/81

AMPS
    Rocktron Chameleon Blackface Preamp
    Digitech 2112 Preamp
    ENGL E530 Preamp
    Rocktron Velocity 250 Poweramp
    Peavey 5150
    Peavey XXX
    Peavey Supreme 160
    Marshall 1960 A and B cabs

I usually record my Rocktron Chameleon preamp direct with my Toneport set up with the microphone pre amplifiers.

Having similar gear is not a must but the same recording interfaces so that we can exchange songs for editing and mixing together is a must. I am willing to learn a new DAW if you guys have some other then Cubase SX3 and Drumkit From Hell. I am also willing to share the stuff to so let me know.

my email is destroy_erase_improve_2003@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.