This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Opeth is comin to Turkey(2008)?

Discussion in 'Opeth (Archived)' started by Puritanic, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Puritanic

Puritanic just gtf!

There is a rumour that Opeth is coming to Turkey this year.What do u (members from Turkey) think bout this rumour? Is it true or bullshit?

If St. Mike also clarifies this question:worship:,it will be better ...

2. Blackened Rainbow

yunanistan'a gelicekler.O başlık altında oraya kadar gelmişken Türkiye'ye de gelmelerini istemiştim ama tabiki herhangi bir cvp gelmedi :)
    Yeni melekteki o konseri ve ilgiyi gördükten sonra gelmeleri lazım ama bilmiyorum...

pls mike'!!:kickass:

3. nizzon

nizzon f.k.a Qth

I doubt it.

:)

4. tHedRaPerYfaLLs/Jamboree

[​IMG]

22 siyle 26 sı arası ısrarla boş duruyor.20-23 Haziran tarihleriyse Testament,Anathema,Orphaned Land.. ve daha açıklanacak bir sürü grubun yer alacağı Rock Alliance a,yeni adıyla Unirock Fest e denk geliyor.Bence 23 ünde efsane bir kapanış olacak.

Please dont turn us down Mike!You should put Turkey to that gap above,pleasee..

5. ingenkommentar

Maybe on the European tour later this year?

6. tHedRaPerYfaLLs/Jamboree

they'll be in Greece on the 9th of July.we were expecting they'd pass to turkey from there,just like the concert before but that's not gonna happen this time unfortunately I guess.but sooner or later we want to see OPETH in TURKEY this year,oh please

7. Id

Id Senior's Member

lol there's always a thread here with turkey folks begging opeth to go there. i feel so sorry you all live there

8. BefriendedUnit

BefriendedUnit They wear white for me

Hey, an Opeth fan is an Opeth fan, wherever he or she lives.

Unless he's an OPTH fan.

9. tHedRaPerYfaLLs/Jamboree

oh you feel sorry for that,well dont be.It doesnt mean very much to you when you hear about opeth is goin on a usa tour bec. that's routine.but it's much more precious when you
    wait and wait and wait for an Opeth concert,even for rumours.and finally you see TURKEY in the official site and well that's some kind of feel you may never get I guess.then you count the days and when they are on the stage you should see the crowd in the place,they are all insane.I watch the dvds,bootlegs etc and get disappointed when I see the crowd.most of them look lifeless,unexcited compared to the crowd here.and what kind of country do you think turkey is,like iran or ıraq?you should overcome your ignorance about this issue.and I offer you to
    see an Opeth concert in İstanbul, you won't get disappointed I assure that ;]

10. JosefK

JosefK New Metal Member

beg? they've been there twice..yes there's only one way to see opeth to beg like them or to suck Mr.Akerfeldt's dick like you..feel sorry for yourself.. :)

11. Blind Guardian

Well the interest for Opeth in Turkey seems rather high so you would think they´d play there more often,but they must have some reason not to play there so often i guess. Maybe the interest in the nearest countries aren´t that high that it´ll pay off that much to play in Turkey very often or something.
    I at least know that if Opeth werent from Sweden they´d probably almost never play here either.

12. tHedRaPerYfaLLs/Jamboree

yes they dont come here much very often,I'd wished we could see them once a year.whatever but at least they should give us the chance to see them once after a new album is released.opeth has a huge fan mass here,so there isnt an audience problem or whatever for the concerts.and it isnt much more harder to come to turkey than going to greece.I dont know if there are other problems,I hope not

13. JosefK

JosefK New Metal Member

i've heard that there are lots of bands/musicians who will visit Turkey this year such as Metallica,Judas Priest,Testament,Björk,Mark Knopfler,Lenny Kravitz,Chris de Burgh etc..i'm sure that Opeth will be there for the new album this summer or fall..Turkey is a nice country and has an incredible audience i know.I've been there many times for concerts..

14. tHedRaPerYfaLLs/Jamboree

yes and there are more.Jethro Tull,Dire Straits,Roger Waters,Bon Jovi..but if we cant see Opeth this year,it wont mean much to me