This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to the Madhouse

Want to help spread the disease my friend? Sign up today!

OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Discussion in 'Anthrax' started by MikeyBong, May 20, 2007.

1. KY_Fried442

KY_Fried442 extra crispy

The reasn RVD said that was if he was not the champ at the time, then nobody would care about him getting busted because it's happened to him many times before and no big deal was made about it. He's obviously big into the legalization of weed so in his mind, if people see you can make it all the way to world champ while smoking weed, then it can't be that bad for you.
    I'm a big RVD fan, and I'm all for legalizing weed and I kinda/sorta see his point(probably because I'm high right now myself) but we all know he regrets getting busted and he would have made sure not to get caught if he could do it all over again.

2. The_Great_WV_Trendkill

The_Great_WV_Trendkill Los Loser 4 life

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Just days after being suspended from WWE due to another drug violation, there's even more bad news for Jeff Hardy.

Last night, his home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground. Hardy and his girlfriend were not home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed. Sadly, his pet dog was lost in the fire. No further details are available at this time.

3. MikeyBong

MikeyBong Member

Damn, what a week!

4. TacoBellJunkie

TacoBellJunkie Elephant Man

5. karrokid

karrokid freelance jackass

i met her in nashville wenesday night. her band was tight, no bullshit small 4 piece. guitarist played an explorer plugged straight into a marshall no effects and had the only good guitar tone of the 3 bands (that's a tip for all you dudes playing through 3 grand worth of effects and racks just to sound like shit). the drummer was incredible. the guy played a 4 piece kit like no one i ever seen before. her voice sounded decent (unlike jericho who sounds like he's yelling from under the titantron in every song) and she appeared to have a good time doing the music thing. she was very cool and laid back to talk to. there is life outside of wrestling. maybe your on stage in front of 50 or 100 people instead of 10,000 but if your not happy doing something why continue ? people asked her about wwe but she didn't seem to interested in it. she was polite to those fans but seemed like she was moving on. one thing i will say when it comes to old school punk she knows her shit unlike jericho who is a total poser in his music endevours and is as annoying on stage in front of a band as he is on monday night raw. if the worse thing that happens to her is she plays in some dive bars to try and take a chance then big deal. look at all these assholes in rehab, broke, killing themselves and their families. i guess if you are semi famous in one thing and quit to try something else you're a joke.
    i say more power to her :kickass:

6. mdmatt4ever

mdmatt4ever Member

hardy just can't catch a break. he's a dumbass.

btw check out my new avatar

7. MikeyBong

MikeyBong Member

Sting will be on next week's TNA Impact!

8. mdmatt4ever

mdmatt4ever Member

people still care :rolleyes:

9. MikeyBong

MikeyBong Member

Sorry to bother you.:lol:

10. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

Total Non Stop Action Wrestling has been served with a lawsuit by former TNA star Konnan. Konnan, real name Carlos Ashenoff, is suing TNA due to the treatment he received following his departure while dealing with health issues, including hip replacement surgery and a kidney transplant. Konnan left TNA last year, and is now working full-time with AAA.

11. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

TNA knockout Velvet Sky posted the following blog repsonding to internet reports (not mentioned her).

NOW HEAR THIS!!!
    Apparently some news sites are having fun throwing around mine and others names in some sh*t they have NOOO idea what they’re talking about!
    The following was posted today on various news sites;
    "There were reports to management that Traci Brooks lashed out at Velvet Sky for not holding up her end of the match with Gail Kim last week."
    Lashed out?? Hmmmm...I was there and I dont even remember this happening!
    If one were to "lash out" at me, seeing as how "lashing out" is such a powerful state of being, I am almost positive I would remember if this had happened to me, but I dont, because it DIDNT!!!!
    This is just another case of YOU CANT ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ!
    Instead of focusing on the REAL disasters of the world, these news sites like to dig for dirt thats NOT EVEN THERE, for the sole purpose of having something to report on their headlines! STOOGES!!!!!!!!!!
    And as far as the "tension amongst the knockouts" goes, once again, everything is fine!!
    Anyway, hope everyone is doing great, and keep on HOLLERING!!
    ~VS

12. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

As previously reported, Konnan has filed a lawsuit against TNA Wrestling claiming among other things racial discrimination, drug usage among top people and failure to pay for surgery. He underwent a hip replacement in 2007 and was loaned the money where as the company paid for Scott Steiner's throat surgery which he suffered during a show in Puerto Rico. After surgery, he still appeared on
    TNA television on a wheelchair. In July of the same year, he underwent kidney transplant after a fan decided to help out and donate his own kidney. The lawsuit says that TNA has 30 days to respond or reach settlement out of court. (thanks to Colin Vassallo)

13. The_Great_WV_Trendkill

Raw was boring as hell tonight...

14. mdmatt4ever

mdmatt4ever Member

what a douche. steiner was hurt during a tna promotion while konnan's hip was an ongoing problem

15. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

WRESTLEMANIA

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

i got bets that cena wins the match and title...in the main event

16. MikeyBong

MikeyBong Member

Triple H will win, only to be defeated by the Money On The Bank match winner Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kennedy...........................................Kennedy!:lol:

17. TacoBellJunkie

TacoBellJunkie Elephant Man

I wouldn't complain if that happend.

18. The_Great_WV_Trendkill

holy shit randy retained! :kickass:

19. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. molochete

molochete King Of Kings

So CM PUNK?