This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OT: Famous People You've Met (Other Than the Maidens)

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by A7, Sep 14, 2008.

1. momadave

momadave Your hippie fan

I used to work for Sentinel Beast when I was a kid in the 80's. They played with a ton of hip bands and I got to hang and party with all of them...
    Dave Mustaine and the Peace Sells Era band
    King Diamond and band
    Slayer (hung out most w/ KKing)
    Exodus (hung out most w/ GHolt)
    Possessed
    DRI
    Death Angel
    Dio
    Jason Newsted so many more in the punk and trash scene.

Also met Mickey Hart from The Dead, Jon Fishman and Mike Gordon from phish, Warren Haynes, Keith Mosely from String Cheese Incident, Al Schnier from moe. Seems to be more, but I can't remember right now...

Pretty sweet list when you think about it :loco::headbang::kickass::Smokin:

2. Danny rctv

Danny rctv Girl Band Geek!

Sentinle Beast is playing herre in SF next week with Blind Illusion & Uli Roth!

3. METAL GOD

METAL GOD In Metal We Trust

other than Linda...Doro, Sean from White Zombie, Primal Fear lead singer, Gregg from Testament, Kirk from Crowbar, & Schiemer from Destruction no one else. but seen hundreds of concerts.

[​IMG]

4. Acujer

Acujer Member

My friend and I were walking around San Fran and as we passed a sex toy shop in big signs said Ron Jeremy. To get a picture with him we had to spend $20 in the store. So I bought a nice little pink vibrator that I later gave to this Swedish 21 year old I was dating. My friend asked him how many girls he's done and he said in between 3,000-5,000. Now that means there is about 2000 women he isn't sure he boned or not. I mean if he had sex with a different girl every day, that would take over 10 years to reach in between 3-5000! Unfuckinbelievable! Imagine, 2000 you can't recall!

Anyway, it was a trip meeting him. I was hoping by putting my arm on his shoulder, that it would send me some sort of shockwave of luck with the ladies. I can't say it helped.

5. Swan

Swan Member

I've met and hung out with Mark Briody of Jag Panzer, and most of the band.

I've met a couple different incarnations of The Iron MaidenS and hope to do so again.

I've met all the guitar players of Iron Maiden twice at NW meet & greets during BNW, and Bruce once ... Nicko was probably getting a theraputic rub before their last show in Vancouver BC and not available. I greeted them all backstage in Seattle this past June, but chose not to bother them while they were eating and getting ready. Had a nice chat with Rod.

We don't see a lot of celebrities up here in God's country, so my list is quite short.