This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Own Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by shredderofriffs, Oct 12, 2004.

1. aleta

aleta Oldfag

Wish I came back here for a nicer reason, but I was actually searching for my photo with Alexi for a tiny In Memoriam post here... Couldn't find it, so I'll just say that he was really awesome, and he was way too young to be gone... Rest in peace Wildchild, you left an amazing story in this world, and will be remembered by many.

2. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

This hit me like a brick to the face. I normally check back here every few months just to see what's going on, but I know that many of you, like me, were probably pretty floored by this. We all poked fun at the band in their later days, but we all know damned well that we still listen to those early Bodom albums regularly. I know I will be today. Hope you're all well.

+VictimOfTheNight+ likes this.
  3. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

Terrible news, feel awful for Kal and rest of the band/crew as well as his family. I had heard the band "broke up" but I know they're all hurting bad from this. I instantly thought of this place when I heard. Hope you all are doing well, much love!

Also, not sure if I should mention it lol but incase people forgot and wondering who tf is this, originally my account was called Heartless_Name XD

+VictimOfTheNight+ likes this.
  4. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

Okay stfu