This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pantera

Discussion in 'Australia Metal Scene' started by Winmar, May 20, 2001.

1. Winmar

Winmar Pillock of society

Just thought I'd *try to* get this forum going. Anyone see Pantera at any of the shows here in Oz? I thought the band was great in Melbourne, but Phil needs to learn to shut up and get on with it. He wasted so much time speaking shit.

2. Cooperman

Cooperman ...to the rescue!!!

I actually just got back from seeing them.. like 20 mins ago :)

I'd heard a lot of negative stuff about Phil's "rants"... and to tell you the truth I didn't think he was that bad for the Perth gig.

I thought it was a pretty good show though... personally I would have liked a few more older songs... but that's mainly because I prefer the old tracks... but ya know you gotta expect some newies to be played. Worth the $60?? Just about I'd say...

3. TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash New Metal Member

I didn't go, I didn't think it would be worth the $60...

I'd also heard lots of negative things about their concert and also Phil can't sing anymore so I was guessing that my favourite songs (the ones off Cowboys) would sound pretty crap...

Everyone that went though said it was great, so maybe I should've gone... but I'm not too worried.

I wish I caught Alice Cooper though :(

4. Winmar

Winmar Pillock of society

Ah yes you should have gone to see Alice! :)

Glad to hear Pantera weren't too bad in Perth. Yeah, Phil can't sing any more Trent. And they didn't play enough of Cowboys or Vulgar....