This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Peter's bands/projects

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by paINflames, Sep 8, 2004.

1. paINflames

paINflames Member

Well, I'm looking for all the stuff Peter took part in. Obviously I know Hypocrisy, Pain and The Abyss. I also got to know Lock Up which is pretty cool imo and I'm also waiting for the new Bloodbath album. But when surfing through the net I came across some other names which I've never heard of before. These are:
    War (an allstar Black Metal project with Peter, Mikael and Lars involved, as I learned)
    Algaion (Peter on drums on their Vox Clamentis EP)
    Arckanum (with Peter on vocals on Fran Marder)
    Conquest (his first band afaik)
    Meltdown.
    While I was able to get at least a vague description of the first three, I didn't manage to find out anything about Conquest and Meltdown, I don't even know what exactly Peter did for these bands. I also found out that Peter took part in Therion's A'arab...

Can anyone tell my some facts about all those bands? Please tell me wether they are any good because I don't want to spend time on searching a place where I can get the records, if they aren't worth the money!

Cheers, paINflames

2. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Hail to the King baby

Algaion : Vox Clamentis was a pretty good little disc. I always thought the third track See What Is To Come was pretty bad ass, at least 8 years ago. Always meant to buy that cd, only have it on tape. Decent swedish BM.

Arckanum : Fran Marder...Peter does some monk vocal things on one of the songs toward the end of the disc. Besides that he produced the record I do believe. Arckanum is kind of redundant mid paced BM, but I always liked the vocals and the music enough to buy the cds.

3. paINflames

paINflames Member

Cool! Thanks a lot for the info, man! Saw the Algaion CD on ebay a couple of days ago. If it's not too expensive I'll try to get that one.
    Any info on the other stuff?

4. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 They All Knew Golgotha...

Peter does vox on Bloodbath...
    I love their song Eaten....

5. Firefest9

Firefest9 Hypocrisy rules!!!!!

Peter also did vocals on the Mactatus-Suicide album on one track.

Dont forget, Peter played guitar on "Total Destruction" on the Destruction cd "all hell breaks loose"

I know im forgeting a buttload of others
    cheers
    Eric

6. paINflames

paINflames Member

Yeah I know about Destruction! He also shares the chorus vox with Schmier in that song (it's actually called Total Desaster ;) ) and he does backing vocals on Destruction's The Antichrist! I also forgot to mention his appearence on Kataklysm's Serenity in Fire.
    He really is a worcoholic freak *gg*

7. Firefest9

Firefest9 Hypocrisy rules!!!!!

in my opinion, Peter Tagtgren is the best figure in metal today. IMO, he slightly edges out Dan Swano. He writes awesome songs, talented musician, and a cool dude (i got to talk to him for about 10 minutes after a show once). PETER RULES!!!!!!!

8. BlackDragon666

BlackDragon666 New Metal Member

Peter did some guest vocals on the Naglfar-Album "Vittra"; the songs in which he took part are "Through The Midnight Spheres", "Emerging From Her Weepings" & "Vittra".

9. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Hail to the King baby

Naglfar : Vittra is bad ass.

Peter all did vocals on at least one of the tracks on Kataklysm's new record Serenity In Fire which is good album.