This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Playing a gig with Metallica - help me live out my dream! :-)

Discussion in 'General Metal Discussion' started by nsonnedefecto, Jan 16, 2017.

1. nsonnedefecto

nsonnedefecto New Metal Member

Hi folks! :D

Amazingly, I've gotten a unique chance to live out my all-time biggest dream ever since i was a little kid - warming up for none other than the mighty 'Tallica with my band DEFECTO!

This would without a doubt be one of the biggest experiences in my life. :)

However, in order to win, we need to get as many votes as possible in an online competition.

Therefore, I kindly ask that you help me getting this dream to come true - it only takes a quick vote on "DEFECTO" in the following link:
    https://metallica.com/blog/news/437382/you-pick-the-opening-acts-in-copenhagen

I know this is a lot to ask for, but there's just no way to tell you how much it would mean to me!

So I'm sorry for the plug, but i hope you can appreciate how big an opportunity this is for us :)

If you want to listen to us before you vote, you can find a couple of videos here:

As well as a cover of Enter Sandman:

Thank you so SO much! <3 <3

arg likes this.
  2. The Batlord

The Batlord Motorized Super Satan

I'll only vote for you if you agree to take out Lars.

nizzon likes this.