This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Opeth (Archived)' started by S1ashed_Wr1zts, Apr 24, 2008.

1. S1ashed_Wr1zts

S1ashed_Wr1zts New Metal Member

I love the net. You can try to make a point and nearly everyone who's reading with ignore almost everything you say. My point was not how much more "progressive" a band is than another, or 'How much bigger my dick is." My point was, and is, that YOU CAN love whatever the fuck you want. I think that the redundancy of hearing the top mainstream "metal" acts aforementioned makes me hate the fact that I like any of them at all. I know Slayer kicked shit back in the day and I'm sorry but I've seen them a few times now and now, today, Slayer's good albums I've heard too many times and their shows are redundant. And I feel the same about Metalica and Cannibal Corpse. However, my judgment on them doesn't mean I have the right to talk shit on everyone who likes them. I don't think, by any mean, I am the know all on music but last time I checked I had the right to enjoy without some idiot twelve year old telling me "Slipknot's better!" or some shit like that. I wouldn't say I didn't like shit if I hadn't listened to it first and I sure as fuck don't make like my preferences are so vastly superior to everyone who hates anything better than Cock and Ball Torture. I can respect all forms of music and I'm sorry that someone asking for help has to answer for anything to anyone. I wasn't talking shit on ANY of the bands I mentioned, I was siting bands to say "how the fuck is it different?" Everyone is biased to their preferences. I guess this is just a refresher to stay off of forums because everyone who gives a shit is drowned out by everyone trying to misconstrue their point.

2. russiaonice

russiaonice Member

S1ashed_Wr1zts...a word of advise...get out while u still can! arguments are pointless on forums! i do hope u find those tickets but some people on here look for "fights"...which is quite childish but it is just as childish to argue back....good luck though!

3. zephead2112

zephead2112 Member

Ho Hum.....

4. a rofl nazi

a rofl nazi rorfl

nw if bang has ever heard btbam

5. JoeVice

JoeVice Member

don't listen to these idiots slashed wrists.